• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ichor Institute - Discussion

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Schedule Master Spreadsheet has been updated. The fact that we have seven different 7th period classes and only three 2nd period classes highly amuses me.

Also: Is Drama Club and the Student Councils held at the same time/day? I'm imagining Drama Club being held every day after school, whereas Student Council held only once or twice a week. (I ask because I need Lucas in the Drama Club, STAT.)

@Schade. You came up with Drama Club. What do you think?

Don’t have Lucas join every club in existence. :p Although, at least one of my characters may end up doing that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
omg yes Drama club would be so much fun do it