• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Icon making contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Attention SPP spriters! I'm having a contest to see who can make the best pokemon icons out of these pokemon:

Seadra
Jynx
Ditto
Dragonair
Dragonite
Houndoom
Forretress
Silcoon
Cascoon
Duskull
Kyorge
Groudon
Rayquaza

Icons are 32 by 32 pixels, so I'd like people to work within that size. The best icons will be used when I make my new site. I'll give the winner credit and my sincere thanks. I hope you guys can help me out because it'd mean a lot to me. So, yeah 32 by 32 pixels.

Contest ends January 1st

Approved by MS.

Thanks a bunch!

LX

Last edited:

LannyZ4444

Well, I don't know what to do, but I hope this is ok......

DittoIcon.png
Revamped Yellow Ditto!

Lemme know if this is not acceptable....

Ho-oh Lover

would we have to do all of them or can we just choose one pokemon? Also, every single emotion or just a base? And when will it end? Any limits?

------ ;250;

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
See the edit for when it will end. Choose one of the pokemon or two or however many you want to make. Just a base image of a pokemon is good enough provided we see the whole body in 32 by 32 pixels.

LX

Edit: Lanny, these got to be from scratch. Correct size though.

LannyZ4444

Ok, Then I'll try again!

EDIT:

Here Is Duskull!

DuskullIcon.png

I hope this is ok!

LannyZ4444

Thanks! Good luck with the rest and to everybody else!

metabee14

The Silent One
Well here I made a ditto icon:

dittoicon5um.png

and with a darker color
dittoicon25pu.png

Both 32 by 32 pixels.

S

Silver_Flame

Cascoon Icon

Here's my entrys:

ScratchCascoon.png
ScratchSilicoon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Roudon

Bug Pokémon Fanatic
Well, here goes. Rayquaza Icon.

It's okay, if you ask me. I can do another one if you don't like it.

~Ho-Roudon

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
I actually like that one. Good work from everyone so far! I hope to see more! Looked at Rayquaza in my icon maker and it had to be shrank a little. But, no worries. With a little editing, it'd be great again. ^^

LX

Last edited:

Ho-Roudon

Bug Pokémon Fanatic
Raikou Lover... that's DEFINATELY more than 32 pixels. There's a 32 Pixell limit, if you didn't notice.

~Ho-Roudon

Guraena

Houndoom:
houndoomicon4sp.png

I hope it's not too small. ^^; It was hard trying to fit it's whole body in that small space. If you want it in a different pose, I could try that. Also try not to look at it on the Dark-type skin, because it looks weird since it's black-on-black.

Last edited:

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
It's a little small, yeah. Could you make it a few pisels taller and wider? That'd be great. It's gotta fit the 32 by 32 pixel limit but it also needs to be clear, big and bright, too. Kinda like these icons I made:
007.gif
and
166.gif

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.