• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'd Like To Keep An Eye On Their First Errand! (1158)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I finally saw this and I liked the ep but I still have no earthly clue WHY Gou asked for Ash’s clothes it just perplexes me
Yes I didnt understand that too

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yeah, I thought it was all for the sake of trying to disguise themselves. Still weird as they could just assume it's Ash anyway

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I enjoyed this episode more than I thought I would. It reminded me of other comedic "young child's first errand" scenes I've seen in other anime, where an adult supervises the child from the shadows and intervenes when there's trouble, and hijinks ensue. I love that Ash was the intervener. It made him seem all the more like a mentor.

Yeah, I thought it was all for the sake of trying to disguise themselves. Still weird as they could just assume it's Ash anyway
That's what I assumed, as well. Given that neither Grookey nor Eevee noticed their own Trainers' paper-thin disguises or heard their voices, perhaps they actually wouldn't have recognized Ash without his signature red hat and blue vest. I mean, they totally didn't pay attention to him earlier when they kept running past him in the alleys.

Now, onto what I did NOT like about this episode.

Morpeko. Freaking Morpeko. Normally, I don't care too much for Team Rocket's suffering, but by Arceus, if the writers wanted to ensure the audience disliked Morpeko, then they are doing a fantastic job, because now, I want to go back to my game and beat the ever-living **** out of every wild Morpeko I can find.

Starswirl Pikachu

Pokemon training day? I wonder if Team Rocket might get to keep Pelliper even though I'm not sure if its much of a battler. Finding out that they already had an ice cream truck on a trek to get ice cream, makes the affair a tad stranger then it needed to be. Eevee and Grookeys task seemed simple but I can sympathize with them being nervous about their first missions. Kind of an overly dramatic ending but a good job nonetheless.