• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Idea: Pokemon with abilities That grant Immunity to Special or Physically moves

Do You like this ideas?

• it's good enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's lame

• it's too tough

• to much for one generation but good

• it would ruin the metagame

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matleo

With 2x weakness to the other kind of moves.
That means they need high HP.

Hollow Form(or other better suited name):
Immunity to special moves and 2x weakness to physical ones.
1 Defense point

I imagine a Dragon/ghost skeleton , a ground/flying sandmonster and a dark/psychic phantom.
1 Special Defense point

Ghost Form (or other better suited name):

Immunity to physical moves and 2x weakness to special ones.

I imagine a ghost/fairy headless Centaur(with lance and shield), a water/grass seaweed monster, a poison/electric gas monster.

I also want to introduce a Miracle Guard ability, that works like and oposite of Wonder Guard, that gives immunity to super effective hits.
I imagine a gargoyle with wings, ghost/rock pokemon.

Game Freak and Pokemon creators are free to use my ideas.
I love Pokemon and want children to have fun and learn strategical and logical thinking in future.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I have now spent around 10+ minutes telling you in the chat that this isn't where this topic belongs. Please read the rules before posting again because I'm not going to be lenient any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.