• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So, I've had writer's block lately and I need some help. I have 2 Fan Fictions called "Victini's Rampage" and "Hunting for Hydreigon". Before you read any further, read them, because unless you've read them, you can't really help me.

Anyway, if you have any ideas for the next chapter, help me. The one I need help on though is "Victini's Rampage". I just have no idea what to lead it into based on how the latest chapter has ended. Please help and I will give you credit if I use your idea!

If you help, Thanx A Bunch!

Phoopes

There it is.
There's a fan fic idea adoption thread in one of the stickies at the top of the author's cafe page. You can get loads of ideas there.

Psychic

Really and truly
The Authors' Café is not a place for you to go when you're out of ideas and you want others to do the work for you. We can offer suggestions for your writing, we can give advice when you feel stuck, but we can not write your fic for you. It's your own story, and you're responsible for what happens next, not us. You can look around for inspiration, but please don't make a whole thread just asking us to figure it out for you.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.