• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although in the forth gen of pokemon there were quite a few new evo's, i think they cud do some more, for instance shuckle , that pokemon is in dire need of an evolution

UltimoVenusaur

DracoFist FTW
Shuckle doesn't need an evo. There are very few one and two Pokémon lines that "need" an evolution, IMO. Mightyena, Farfetch'd and Whiscash are a few off the top of my head, but Shuckle doesn't need one.

barath

i think there is already a thread similar to this "Does every pokemon need an evolution"..

I am afraid this will probably be closed..

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
I can't really figure out if this belongs in the "Create your own ANYTHING" thread or not.

It COULD be a discussion on where current Pokemon could go on an evolutionary level, but I kinda doubt that really.

Also yes, too fringy around the "Will every Pokemon have an evolution?" thread. I predict closure.

Though in my oppinion there's very few Pokemon that still require an evolution, and I feel that when they come, they'll be what we need/want.

Status
Not open for further replies.