• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Pokemon V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Wow, it's been restarted, again, after all this time.

While reading posts today, the idea came to me of an Ice/Electric-type, that uses friction between ice particles to create an electric potential (like a thundercloud). I have no idea how this could be made into a Pokémon, but it's an idea... :/

Maybe a Castform wannabe.

Edit: First response! Sweet!

Laprashunter

Orange Champion
This all rather seem redundant. Everyone is going to post the same ideas again...

I want a Bug/Dark Cockcroach that will be dubbed the Mewtwo killer!!

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
I want a Shikigami-style Pokemon. Making it out of paper (as they are often represented as paper dolls) would look weird as a Pokemon, so what if it was made of leaves? Grass/Psychic or Grass/Ghost could both work nicely.

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
I had a dark/bug type in the generation I made. (yes, I made and entire generation of pokemon. It topped 200)
Anyway, it was based on a army ant and named Sordant. It evolved from some larvae pokemon who's name I can't remember. But it also had a psychic/bug alternate based off a gypsy moth, simply named Gypsee.
I'd like to see something like those two. They'd be nice. (but with better names...mine were horrible.)

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I would like a new fossil Pokemon. I just love them! And maybe this time a Rock/Dragon would be nice!

~Aquatic;381;

Seriously, we need an Ice type that isn't dual type. Of the top of my head I can't recall a Pure Ice type. We need a pure Flying type too.

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
Snorunt, Glalie, and Regice are all pure ice.
We HAD a pure flying type. Then they did that horrible thing to Perappu. (sigh)

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
I want a Dark/Fighting type.Which ir what Lucario should have been,and it learns bite to.How dare they.

Dark/Fighting Lucario look alike would be sweet><

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
Nope. Glalie is pure ice. Check the pokedex.

xero37

Fog Trainer
Snow said:
glalie is ice/dark

I believe Glalie is pure Ice; not 100% srue though. I want an Electric/Ice as well, and had high hopes for Pachirisu. I think that an Ice/Dragon would be uber, and really don't want one. Another type I want is a Fire/Bug type. Not sure how that would look though.

Last edited:

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
almighty umbreon said:
We HAD a pure flying type. Then they did that horrible thing to Perappu. (sigh)
That's what they say, but I don't really believe it. I kinda suspected, from the start, that Tamanta, Perap, Manaphy, and even Buoysel might have secondary types that the article was omitting.

Glalie should be part Dark, but, sadly, he's not. Nothing that gets a STAB Crunch can actually use it... :/

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
Origami, Tribal, Hamburger lol, clock, new elephant, flamingo, penguin, puppy, kitten, thorn(evo of roselia), I thought of Sakura a while back, and they finally made one, atom, golden, urban, clover, giant tree(likeLOTR:p), raindrop, koala, kangaroo, circus, chess(I made some there is a pawn, evo to bishop, evo to king), umm thats all I can remember of my ideas now.

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
Don't apologize.

But back on topic...I remember two other pokemon families from my set I'd like to see. They were sort of like the Nido-families.
Three-stage Elephants (male line and female line) that eventually evolved into Normal/Ice type mammoths with the help of a stone. I'd REALLY like to see those. Although if they made an actual mammoth, It'd probably be Ice/Rock, Ice/Ground, or just Ice. I'd still be happy though.

heety9

Master of Mudkips!
I think there will be an Aipom evolution. Why would Ash catch a G/S pokemon so late in the series, right before they are moving on to D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.