• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Pokemon V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygandrew

Heh, "Wild Goose Chase" (check out Discovery Thread) - I'd like to see a Normal/Flying goose legendary that runs around. :p

Perhaps a one-off pokemon or an evolution of Farfetch'd instead?

earthissac

TName: OGRE ID:26221
lol... thatd b greatly funny

Furball

<Pikachus' gone MAD!
first of all I think we should have more normal integrated types that arn't normal/flying or normal/psychic.

I was thinking of a ground/normal centaur.

I like type combo's that have'nt been used yet
I want to see a poison/dragon. A dragon that lives in deep caverns and has no wings or anything but crawls along the ground.
When I was younger I made a fire/bug. It was a caterpiller or a centipede(i forget)
I also made a tornado chain where the final evo has smaller tornadoes for arms. The first one is called whirly(a mini dust blow) , the next is called tornador(a funnel or small tornado) and finally Tornadon(a full fledged tornado). I'm not sure what type they should be (flying doesn't sound right)

Type combo's I want to see
fire/water
psychic/dark
psychic/fire
dragon/grass?
dark/dragon
fighting/grass(maybe a fighting tree or shrub?)
normal/anything but flying
steel/dark??

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
I came up with an idea for a dark/fighting Pokemon which looked similar to Lucario, but was a black cat-human Pokemon. It evolved from a tiny kitten like Skitty which was pure Dark type, and you had to have Detect in its movepool before it evolved. I couldn't think up a good name for it, though.

Also, I had a fire/steel evolution for Magcargo. :)

Nenar

<---Fear my Skitty!
I want more Psychic/Flying pokemon :p Natu and Xatu just isn't enough..

There is already a Grass/Fighting type...Breloom.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
^^^^ I agree.
Natu and Xatu aren't really all that good as Psychic/Flying.
We need moreeee.

Gradius

I like the idea of Kaburaisu, it makes LAND SHARK, an actual statement, i think that they should incorporate it into a different form along the line. I also think that there should be more to Karanakushi and Toritodon other that their looks, maybe a type change could be incorporated, and that there could be more pokemon like it.

Monochras

Remi|X|ing Time
first of all I think we should have more normal integrated types that arn't normal/flying or normal/psychic.

I want to see a poison/dragon. A dragon that lives in deep caverns and has no wings or anything but crawls along the ground.
When I was younger I made a fire/bug. It was a caterpiller or a centipede(i forget)
I also made a tornado chain where the final evo has smaller tornadoes for arms. The first one is called whirly(a mini dust blow) , the next is called tornador(a funnel or small tornado) and finally Tornadon(a full fledged tornado). I'm not sure what type they should be (flying doesn't sound right)

fire/water
psychic/dark
psychic/fire
dragon/grass?
dark/dragon
steel/dark??

fire/water would be kinda wierd. steel/dark would be so effing hot!!!!!!!!!! both the newest types together in one.lol.dragon should be mixed with more types.im glad they did ground. and a normal/water!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Fujiwara-Kazuma

Do you hate pink?
Here's my complete idea for a Grass/Fighting Pokemon.

gorotanebugitanewh7.png

Gorotane and Bugitane, Gortane evolving to Bugitane at Lev. 37. Their moves consist of Leaf Blade, Focus Punch, Arm Thrust, Detect, Razor Leaf, Focus Energy, and others.

abisal

Name: Joltica
Classification: Nettle
Type: Grass / Poison
Description: A nettle. Some of its leafs have a couple of "angry" eyes as if they were faces, others have claws.
Height: 2'04"
Weight: 10,8 lbs
Found: It has a chance to appear when you use "Cut" on grass.
Wild Item: Energy Root( 50% )
Ability: Poison Point
Egg Groups: Monster / Plant
Evolution: JoltaJolta by leveling up during full moon.
Base Stats: 55 HP | 40 ATK | 55 DEF | 60 SPATK | 80 SPDEF | 30 SPD
Level Moves: Poison Sting(Lv 1), Growth(Lv 1), Constrict(Lv5), Absorb(Lv 8), Poison Powder(Lv 13), Thunder Wave(Lv13), Razor Leaf(Lv 19), Scary Face(Lv 26), Leech Seed(Lv 32), Needle Arm(Lv 42), Toxic(Lv 53)
Egg Moves: Safeguard, Swagger, Extrasensory, Cotton Spore, Thunder Wave, Heal Bell

Name: JoltaJolta
Classification: Nettle
Type: Grass / Electric
Description: It has grown longer and darker. Three leaves at the top appear to form a face. Some leaves have formed a long cape. Some of the "stings" at the lower part of its body have turned into tentacles.
Height: 4'05"
Weight: 129 lbs
Found: None
Wild Item: None
Ability: Poison Point
Egg Groups: Monster / Plant
Evolution: None
Base Stats: 89 HP | 80 ATK | 95 DEF | 95 SPATK | 110 SPDEF | 56 SPD
Level Moves: Thunder Punch(Lv 1), Fire Punch(Lv 1), Night Shade(LV 1), Poison Sting(Lv 1), Growth(Lv 1), Constrict(Lv5), Absorb(Lv 8), Poison Powder(Lv 13), Charge(Lv13), Razor Leaf(Lv 19), Thunder Wave(Lv 28), Leech Seed(Lv 33), Zap Cannon(Lv 44), Thunder(Lv 55), Moonlight(Lv 65)

Last edited:

spiderlizard2099

They should have a pokemon where the new pokemon is the evolved form of one pokemon from an early generation and yet that new pokemon evolves into a pokemon from another generation. For example Pinsir evolves into "Pincross" and "Pincross" evolves into Heracross. Basically one pokemon's evolution could also be the other pokemon's prevolution. Wouldn't that be amazing. After all its never been done before.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Since Rhydon already got an evolution, this is a side evo for him:
Rhythorn, it is the most agrresive and voilent of the Rhyhorn family, to raise it you must tr ain it right, but be aware if it hated you for any reason, it'll get mad, very mad, also bewa re of it's very toxicating poisen in it's horn.
Type: Ground/Poisen
Ability: Extreme Rage, attack is doubled when Rhythorn's get stats condition.
Moves: like the the other Rhynos, but with Sludge Horn [120power/80acc].
Stats: same stats as the Rhydon evo, it's just different with type/move/shape.

cybermew

A la lune!
I've loved this idea for ages and now with munchlax it may happen!
Snorking ( Evoloves from Lax' at lv 55)
type:Normal, Fighting
ability: Sonic Snore, when it's sleeping it does 20 damage each turn /or perhaps Sleeping Spirit: when asleep it recives 1/4 damage
Moves : Bit like Lax but along with these, Sleeping strike (fight) (may only be used when sleeping)[100power/100acc learn at 55 ]
Heavy punch (fight) [150 power/60acc/learn at lv 70]
Stats: 100 all round
Best move set: Rest, Sleeping strike, Body slam, Hydro Pump (if availible as tm)

spiderlizard2099

fire/water
psychic/dark
psychic/fire
dragon/grass?
dark/dragon
steel/dark??

There already is a grass/fighting it is called Breloom

i think a fire/electric type would be awesome..i learned in science about how the sun is made of the element plasma which is like fire with an electrical charge..anyways, i bet a pokemon would look amazingly cool if it had this dual type.

id also like to see a bug/fire type as people have mentioned, as well as a ice/dark type...i would have no idea if these combinations would work at all but id like to see a ice/rock type, a poison/fire type, and a poison/electric type. lol

MajinNecro69

I liek Mudkipz
Some types would just give the Pokemon more weaknesses. For instance, Fire/Water would only stop Fire's weakness to water, and it would become weak to electric types.

yeh...my fire/electric dual type would lose its weakness to water..because of electric, but would gain a strength against flying types..but i think the biggest weakness would be a 4x weakness to ground? so that would be a problem...lol..i still want a fire/electric pokemon

i have a new idea..lol..introduce a new type of pokemon: the plasma type

it will be too hot and electricy to be weak to water..and would have a weird strength against ground/rock types because it could melt them and change their composition...lol soooo basically..unbeatable...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.