• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Pokemon V

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i thought of some evos

peblix pre evo of onix rock ground

reason: how dose a 6 inch egg turn into a giant rock snake?
appeance:a onix made of 3 medium sized rocks

marizard flying ground
evo of marowack

reason: i heard a cubone is a charmander with no flame on its tail and has its mothers skull on it

appeance:smaller charizard with a swooping tail the skull has tured into a bull's skull has wings and and claws used for digging

Honestly, I was really disappointed with allthe evos in 4th gen. If a 5th gen comes out, I'm hoping for less evos and more originals.

Also, what if there was more than 2 starter chars, like in PBR. 3 males and 3 females, depending on which you picked, you could get a different starter triangle. And maybe the Ground-Flying-Elec wouldn't work, but I think the Psychic-Dark-Fighting would.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
psy-dark-fight is NOT good... Psy has NO effect on dark

it is the same as the type of the fake-4gen starters

Edit: I love the idea of a marowak evo and a onix pre-evo :D

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Hooray for Necroposting:

Pangic, the Magical Panda Pokémon.
It can come in any of the 17 types when found in the wild, somewhat like Unown. When bred, the child inherits its type from its mother, unless the mother holds an Arceus plate, in which case the child has the same type as the plate.

Of course, to offset the brokenness of coming in any type, its base stats would be somewhat pathetic. :p

Torkleus: A Torkoil evolution which uses nuclear power. :D
I was hoping for some sort of Spinda evolution, but that's rather interesting.

The Torkoal Evos are awesome, though.

The psy-dark-fighting starters can work! The only time the psychic is absolutely forced to fight the dark type is in the beginning of the game, when both only know 1 maybe 2 Normal type moves.

Jigglypuff5000

The psy-dark-fighting starters can work! The only time the psychic is absolutely forced to fight the dark type is in the beginning of the game, when both only know 1 maybe 2 Normal type moves.

Exactly! And by the late game you should have a supporting party anyway so the whole argument against this is void. ^-^

Shadow Dialga

They should make a dragon/fire, dragon/dark,and dragon/poison kinda like a komodo dragon

Exactly! And by the late game you should have a supporting party anyway so the whole argument against this is void. ^-^

Well then Starters would be void altogether with that argument. Sorry, maybe I'm going to far with this. Imma go back on topic.

What about a sidequest to shrink and go inside... something and capture different kinds of PokeRus type Pokemon. I dunno, different kinda virus Pokemon might be cool.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
when i first heard of the first water steel type (empoleon) y not make a fire and grass of water and fire (steam)

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
In every Pokemon generation there was at least one not-legendarie Pokemon with 600 as its total stats like Dragonite,Tyranitar,Salamence,Metagross and Garchomp.
In ruby/sapphire/emerald there were even two of them.
In a new game I´d like to see a Dragon/Grass-type,
a dinosaur-like Pokemon with petals around his head.
Another one I´d like to see is a Bug/Dark-type.
A butterfly-like danger looking Pokemon with the ability levitate and a high special attack.

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
Petaldra,
type: dragon/grass
ability: intimidate
evolution-chain:
?>Lv.24 ?>Lv.48 Petaldra
stats:
HP:95/394
A:135/369
D:110/319
SA:70/239
SD:110/319
S:80/259
Total:600/1899
Attacks:
Mud-slap
Tackle
Razor leaf
Bite
Bullet Seed
Headbutt
Synthesis
Take Down
Mud-shot
Needle Arm
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Leaf Blade
Outrage
Wood Hammer

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
Metabola,
type:bug/dark
ability:levitate
evolution chain:
?>Lv.25 ?>Lv.50 Metabola
stats:
HP:99/402
A:81/261
D:90/279
SA:135/369
SD:90/279
S:105/309
Total:600/1899
Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Poison Sting
Bite
Leech Life
Mud-shot
String Shot
Silver Wind
Crunch
Defend Order
Moonlight
Signal Beam
Dark Pulse
Tail Glow
Extrasensory
Bug Buzz

I'm surprised there were no Dark/Dragon pokemon. It seems to me once Dark type was released, that would be a first choice.

i am currenntly making my generation i made close to 60 pokemon my newst is twintune a evo for lunatone it is physic/water

Lizzard

Master Wannabe
My opinion is that if they make a 5º Generation, the new pokémons only have unseen combinations, like Ghost/Rock, Flying/Fighting, Fire/Water, etc

firewater

make it span across all, or at least 2 regions, like G/S/C did

Give Banette an Evo

Give Starmie an Evo

Make all pokes catchable in game

........make contests like the anime ones

Create Electric/Ground, Electric/Fire, Electric/Psychic, Fire/Grass, Fire/Ice, Dragon/Steel....(lol), Normal/Ghost

and

Dark/Steel

Last edited:

rocky505

make it span across all, or at least 2 regions, like G/S/C did

Give Banette an Evo

Give Starmie an Evo

Make all pokes catchable in game

........make contests like the anime ones

Create Electric/Ground, Electric/Fire, Electric/Psychic, Fire/Grass, Fire/Ice, Dragon/Steel....(lol), Normal/Ghost

and

Dark/Steel
dialga is a dragon/steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.