• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Pokemon V

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
If they make a 5th generation, then i think they will stick to the original fire, water, and grass starters. I would be nice if the made all the regions on one game, and made pikachu and eevee starters, and your starter would follow you around like pokemon yellow! I think the following would be good type pokemon, bug/fire, water/fire, electric/fire, ghost/fire, and grass/fire.

fhqwhgads

If they make a 5th generation, then i think they will stick to the original fire, water, and grass starters. I would be nice if the made all the regions on one game, and made pikachu and eevee starters, and your starter would follow you around like pokemon yellow! I think the following would be good type pokemon, bug/fire, water/fire, electric/fire, ghost/fire, and grass/fire.
Firefly being Bug/Fire instead of Bug/Flying, Water/Fire? An oil spill lit on fire? All the regions on one cart, ha! It'll be better than Kanto in G/S/C. Oh, wait, that's right, Kanto sucked in G/S/C.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Why not Grass/Psychic, Water/Fighting and Fire/Dark as their final Evos.
Each has a double weakness to the other :p
Uh huh! :D

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i remeber not to long ago i made starters but i refreshed them (meaning i gave um a new look only the water one though not the others yet)

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Actually, they always have some Normal attacks as well :p

Xilaa

gnogelbbwar
Pokemon you breed should have actual physical characteristics of their parents, i.e.: the offspring of a Salamence and a Garchomp would look like a Bagon or Gible (depending on who the mother is) that would have something like a Bagon's helmet or a Gible's fin (for a baby Gible or baby Bagon, respectively).

Genetics ftw.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Well since this thread is back;
I made a 5th gen Dragonite/Tyranitar..etc
It's named Poundaster (Pound + Master), it's Fighting/Ground, it's a pokemon that uses it's fighting skills, to pound the ground hard and cause earthquakes.
as for stats (max):
HP: 404
ATK: 405
DEF: 328
SP.ATK: 273
SP.DEF: 306
SPD: 355

The thing about eevee is that all the evos now are based on the special types. I think I like just special, rather than physical and special.

I want an evolution of Breloom, now. Gime my evolution, Waaahh. Seriosly, though it looks like it can evolve some more. I have mine at level 98 just in case.

Yo-ge-on

Here are two pokés:

Kingkitty - Type: Normal
Best Stats: Attack, Sp. Attack, Speed.
Evolution chain: Skitty - level up w/king's rock+male
Level up attack:
Lv. 1 - Tackle
Lv. 1 - Growl
Lv. 5 - Powder Snow
Lv. 7 - Rollout
Lv. 9 - Bubble
Lv. 12 - Follow Me
Lv. 15 - Hidden Power
Lv. 21 - Swallow
Lv. 25 - Stockpile
Lv. 32 - Double Edge
Lv. 39 - Thunder Bolt
Lv. 43 - Ice Beam
Lv. 47 - Aerial Ace

TM Attacks: Same as Skitty + Earthquake.
Max Stats: 326 HP - 351 ATK - 291 DEF - 351 SP.ATK - 291 SP. DEF - 404 SPEED.

Queenkitty
Evolution: Skitty -- level up w/ queen's rock+female
All same as Kingkitty.
Just less attack and more defence.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I want an evolution of Breloom, now. Gime my evolution, Waaahh. Seriosly, though it looks like it can evolve some more. I have mine at level 98 just in case.
It doesn't need an Evo, it's fine, it's enough fear with spore-punching.

Speaking of Breloom, I made an alternate evo for Shroomish, called Lighroom which is Grass/Electric, stats atk swaped with sp.atk and gets spd some a bit more (tho lower def).

3zekiel

I wish they would make a Cat pokemon that actually look kinda "masculine" not like Skitty / Glameow / Meowth.

Kinda off-topic, but always been a wish of mine, I wish they would make a Game just like the gameboy Pokemon games (Free to catch your own Pokemon not snag or whatever) but for Wii (or the Next console) none of this gay linear gaming and no choice in Pokemon.

First Post!! <3 Serebii.

moo948

Angelsbane
I think a dark/dragon, grass/flying, dark/ground, psychic/fire, and (this stretches it) a fire/ice would be nice additions to the next gen (hopefully for DS and for Wii). Manaphy and Phione could use a second evolution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.