• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Pokemon V

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloticMistress

I think they should introduce double type attacks. It'd be interesting to see the effects on types.

A new Pokemon... drum roll please!
*drum roll*...introducing...
MYSASUS! An Ice/Flying pegasus that *isn't* in the Ponyta line!

Physical description:
Pale blue
Has large wings
Navy blue hooves
Swishy light blue manes and tails
Fairly masculine build
A spiraling horn on the forehead
Females have white ribbons around them
Males have a blue orb on their forehead
Females have pink eyes
Males have magenta eyes

Somewhat incomplete stat profile:

Mysasus
50% male / 50% female
Ice/Flying
Traits: Air Lock or Snowboost
Air Lock - Pokemon ignores all weather changes
Snowboost - If the Pokemon's HP is down to 10% all Ice attacks are increased in power by 15%.
Stats (in order to highest to lowest): Special Attack, HP, Speed, Special Defense, Defense, Attack.
The reason why its special stats are stronger than the physical ones is because Mysasus doesn't have many physical attacks so it's basically unnecessary to have a godly stat with hardly any attacks to match it with.

Some moves:
Psychic
Psybeam
Mist
Ice Beam
Surf
Fly
Aerial Ace
Megahorn
Drill Peck
Stomp
Calm Mind
Hypnosis
Baton Pass
Substitute
Airchill
Spiral Flight
Willow Whirl​

Willow Whirl is a Grass/Flying attack with a base Power of 80. It then switches out the opponent for another Pokemon in the trainer's team. Its accuracy is 85.
Spiral Flight is a Flying move that confuses the opponent by spiralling above them. Its accuracy is 90.
Airchill is an Ice/Flying move that has 90 base power. Its accuracy is 95.

There you have it, Mysasus.

Toshi

^likes water pokemon
An Octillery evo would be so awesome. Seeing as it is kinda my favorite pokemon ever, it would have to have two different sorts of evolutions. Evolve it while in the water and it comes out like a dangerous, streamlined pure Water squid that pewpews things from far away. But if you evolve it anywhere else, it becomes a Rock/Water rock octopus that has beefier Atk/Def.

Other notable 2nd Generation guys that need an Evo include Corsola (think a huge, tanky Water/Psychic Brain Coral :D) and Houndoom (use your imagination, can't be too hard?). Maybe also a Kangaskhan/Jynx evo too?

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
What about a Trainer Park?It could be similar to the safari zone.You have to pay 500$ for to get in and you have 500 steps to battle every trainer you can find.The park could be used only once a day and depending on where you are in the game the trainers get stronger.Maybe the trainers could even help you with training your Pokemons EVs if they se Pokemon that give 2 or 3 EVs on the same stat.

im not sure if its been said yet, i havnt checked all 111 posts but ther def needs to be a dragon/ice type!

MidnightStorm

I have a new idea that would be interesting, here goes:

Iceclet
Type: Ice/Dragon
Ability: Frostbite(freezes oppenent instantly on contact)
Appearance: Serpent-like/ icy body
Base Stats:
Hp: 110 Atk: 95 Def: 100 Sp Atk: 150 Sp Def: 110 Speed: 90
Moves: (Caught at lvl 50)
-Slumber(user sleeps and recovers all status problems, any damage done is instantly restored while asleep. lasts for 5 turns)
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Calm Mind
---Level up---
lvl 60 Hail
lvl 70 Arctic Sphere(exclusive move)(A frozen sphere forms in its mouth and is hurled at the foe) Power: 100 Acc: 100
lvl 80 Sheer Cold
lvl 90 DragonBreath
lvl 100 Blizzard

PokeDex entry: This Pokemon thrived in the Ice Age. It was forced to live deep in the mountains as a result of the land heating.

Flareclet
Type: Fire/ Dragon
Ability: Scorching Flames(Burns foe instantly on contact)
Appearance: Sturdy, bulky body/(similar to Palkia) completely in flames
Base Stats:
Hp: 130 Atk: 90 Def: 150 Sp Atk: 100 Sp Def: 160 Speed: 80
Moves: (caught at lvl 50)
- Slumber(same as above)
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Calm Mind
--Level up--
lvl 60 Sunny Day
lvl 70 Phoenix(exclusive move)(Sacarfices all Def and Sp Def and puts it all into Sp Atk. User is left with 1 Hp) Atk: ??? Acc: Hits w/out fail
lvl 80 Incinerate( Fire version of Sheer Cold)
lvl 90 DragonBreath
lvl 100 Lava Plume

PokeDex entry: This Pokemon is rarely seen, only flying in erupting volcanoes. It is said to live in one.

Hope you liked it, I'll edit the 3rd Pokemon later.

Arctic

Just a thought but how about an Ice version of growlithe and his evloved form? Snowlithe and Arcticnaine I know the names are corny maybe some better names but I would love to see an Ice version of them.

Sableye King

The Ghost Guru
I would want a pokemon based on Anubis, my favorite God. People say that Lucario is based on Anubis, but although it does look like it, it doesn't have any Characteristics of Anubis.

Anuomb-Ground/dark (Anubis, tomb)
theif pokemon
Ability-Theif-Anubeth steals the opponents item as soon as it's switched out.
Looks- Like Houndour but brown, streamline, and has a head protector on it's forehead.
Pokedex entry- it hides in caves and in mines looking for anything of value, in a few select cities, it wanders in the sewers and pops up to snatch people of their posessions. Then it buries it's booty in spots dotted randomly throught it's territory.

Anubeth-Ghost/Ground (Anubis, death)Evo of Anuomb
Graverobber pokemon
Ability-Steath- the opponents first attack will always miss, no matter what the circumstance.
Looks-Like Houndoom. Brown body, silky fur, long thin tail, head looks just like Anubis'.
Pokedex entry- This pokemon is the stealthiest pokemon alive, few have even heard of it and even fewer has seen it, it is also extremely fast and evasive. It is found in a few select canyons in the world. Those who have seen it say it dissapears in a puff of smake and sand. It is also seen at remote graveyards digging at the headstones, almost no one approaches it because of it's forebodeing lifestyle.

Shineenigma

You know all those statues on a pokemon in gyms and such of a pokemon? It was also an icon that resembled the likes of Mewtwo and Rhydon in the first 2 generations. I want that to be a pokemon. Legendary status would be preferable. I want to know why there are statues of it everywhere!

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
Icedrage Ice+dragon+age ( for iceage )
Ice/Dragon
Ice Age Maker pokemon
( Has the form of palkia but then more complexly )
It lives on antartica and the cold seas around it

A pokemon 6 meter high en 9 meters long.

the legend goes that he is the cause of several ice ages, after the last ice age he has touched in its own attack and has been frozen in a huge ice mount on antartica. Scientists are trying to get DNA to make new Icedrage.

Hp: 110, Att: 130, Def: 110, Sp. Att. 100 Sp. Def. 100 Spd. 130

Ability: Snow Warning: When Icedrage is brought into battle, a Snow Storm blasts.

-- Ice fang
-- Ice Claw ( 90 pwr, 95 acc. )
-- Mist
Lv. 10 Icy Wind
Lv. 19 Aqua Jet
Lv. 28 Bite
Lv. 37 Safeguard
Lv. 46 Dragen Claw
Lv. 55 Dragen Dance
Lv. 64 Avalanche
Lv. 73 Sheer Cold
Lv. 82 Dragon Rush
Lv. 91 Outrage
Lv.100 Snow Twister ( 130 power 95 acc. ) May Feeze the foe.

Jigglypuff5000

Cherrume – [Flying Sakura Tree Pokemon] – Grass/Flying [Evolution of Cherrim]

Alternate Tangela Evo (cos that’s just HORRIBLE in all aspects and just plain lazy)

Rather he should evolve into a Weeping Willow Tree Pokemon, Grass/Ghost

Alternate Aipom Evo (ditto as above) --> Grass/Dark – Spider Monkey Pokemon

Mr Mime ----> MagiMime

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45631210/

Torkoal ----> Geysoal [Steam Geyser Pokemon, Fire/Water]

Ghost/Dragon/Steel/Flying evolutions of Eevee

Ayerium Flying
Eerye Ghost
Orieon Steel
Leviaeon Dragon

Carnivine ---> Jackion [Ghost Pumpkin Pokemon, Grass/Ghost]

Rotom ----> New alternate Ghastly line

Ariados ----> Dream Weaver Spider Pokemon – Psychic/Bug

Pachirisu ---> Gliderisu

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59137299/

And whilst I haven't finished colouring the drawing yet, my next new pokemon is:

Oremite
Number #118
Steel/Poison
Mining Parasite Pokemon
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown

Pokedex: Oremite is a steel shelled bug and a pesky nuisance to many miners alike; it drills through solid rock with its drill fulfilling pincers and eats off of the gems and ore that the miners seek. Its crazy looking eyes dazzle and entice fear into its enemies, and two cracked open holes in its upper head shell allow two fellers to pop out and pry around its surroundings. Glowing orbs that allow Oremite’s to see through the dark caverns are also attached to the ends of those feelers.

Despite it’s Steel/Poison typing, it is in fact a bug encased in a very tough combination of rock and steel materials, the latter being the legs. Its hide is as tough as diamonds, which is ironic considering the diamond stuck in its upper hide!

This rare named ‘Oremite Diamond’ has made this pokemon a fine money catch for many, although it hasn’t been known yet as to anyone succeeding in obtaining the said diamond. Its underside belly is the only bug and vulnerable part to this pokemon but it is also the belly that is poisonous to the reckless touch.

When under attack it will spray a sludgy poison out at its prey to entrap it and melt it to the point that it’ll die but leave behind the juicy remains to be eaten by the Oremite.

On the defensive side it will roll up into a protective ball that is for the most imperturbable by most kinds of offensive attacks, this manoeuvre does however leave its vulnerable underside even more at risk though for any slippery mistakes that the Oremite may make.

I've also got ideas for a Water/Fighting - Tai Chi type pokemon, of a 2 staged line in the works...

tinfoil

I kinda want to see a male only Peacock. Flying/Psychic or Flying/Grass seem good to me.
I also like the idea of a Ghost/Fire type. Maybe some sort of smoke Ghost thing...

3zekiel

I hope they add a new bag slot where you can put your top 5-10-15 items for easy ascess. I would put my Repels in there along some hold items like amulet coins and exp. share.

Jigglypuff5000

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59337516/

Oremite
Number #118
Steel/Poison
Mining Parasite Pokemon
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown

Pokedex: Oremite is a steel shelled bug and a pesky nuisance to many miners alike; it drills through solid rock with its drill fulfilling pincers and eats off of the gems and ore that the miners seek. Its crazy looking eyes dazzle and entice fear into its enemies, and two cracked open holes in its upper head shell allow two fellers to pop out and pry around its surroundings. Glowing orbs that allow Oremite’s to see through the dark caverns are also attached to the ends of those feelers.

Despite it’s Steel/Poison typing, it is in fact a bug encased in a very tough combination of rock and steel materials, the latter being the legs. Its hide is as tough as diamonds, which is ironic considering the diamond stuck in its upper hide!

This rare named ‘Oremite Diamond’ has made this pokemon a fine money catch for many, although it hasn’t been known yet as to anyone succeeding in obtaining the said diamond. Its underside belly is the only bug and vulnerable part to this pokemon but it is also the belly that is poisonous to the reckless touch.

When under attack it will spray a sludgy poison out at its prey to entrap it and melt it to the point that it’ll die but leave behind the juicy remains to be eaten by the Oremite.

On the defensive side it will roll up into a protective ball that is for the most imperturbable by most kinds of offensive attacks, this manoeuvre does however leave its vulnerable underside even more at risk though for any slippery mistakes that the Oremite may make.

super-empoleon

Hiel Honchkrow!
I want a dual-region game. Just like GSC. Maybe Johto and Sinnoh? A GS remake would own all the games.

Miss_Musket

Great. Big. SPARTAN!
Oooooh! About 4 years ago when I was a complete pokemon fanatic, I came up with LOADS! My favourites which I seriously think should be made into real pokemon were a line of griffin-type evolutions.

I also came up with legendary dragons (sorry if that's been posted before - it seems quite obvious). I thought of a fire/dragon type (which was chinese-dragon style, but with a big firey mane that stretched under it's belly and a long, fresh-water crocodile type month), a grass/dragon type (that looked like a typical European dragon with wings made from leaves and mossy frills all over it) and a water/dragon type (which was like a snake, with two big fins).

I'm going to have to draw them one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.