• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Pokemon V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Craton
Type: Steel/Ghost
Ability: Arena Trap
Classifiction: Iron crate pokemon
Dex: An iron crate, that somehow brought to life, it traps foe's, and then torments them.
Moves: Ghost/Steel/Dark/Fight/Grass
Stats max:
HP: 339
ATK: 273
DEF: 405
SP.ATK: 306
SP.DEF: 405
SPD: 229

kerriganrisevil

I was thicking about something such a Mawile that can evolve again. Clawile with claws instead of hands, a second horn with jaw which it will have more attack stat, a little bit mor def but the rest would stay the same

Jigglypuff5000

Glarva
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60503065/
Ice/Bug
Freezing Bug Pokemon
Shield Dust

Evolves at LV12 into Feacoon at Day
Evolves at LV12 into Crystcoon at Night
Gender Differences: Unknown
Height: 1’06”
Weight: 7.6 lbs

HP-50,
Attack-30,
Defence-30,
Special Attack-40,
Special Defence-25,
Speed-60

Egg Group(s) – Bug
Dex Category: Forest
Gender Ratio: 50/50
EVs: HP – 1pt
Shiny Colour: Unknown

3 bug stage evolution

Avion =P

I would like to see an added evolution of eevee. I had an idea of Avion (flying version) which kinda looked like a Absol but with out the horn and claws... and shorter and with huge white wings... and a normal evolution of eevee... a for in which it stays normal just evolves... (like at level 30) but only when holding an everstone (its a contradicting thing i know) Also i thought of an pre-eolved for of ditto called Ottid... and only when transforming into a ditto that it will evolve into one... and a pre-evolved for of Kangaskhan... i mean everyone has seen the Adult Kanguskan with the baby in its poutch so why not be able to get that pokemon...

[Paper Snow]

MNU spreads lies
I'd love for a serpent that wasn't part poison. Perhaps a proper Dragon/Fire. And another Grass/Ice that doesn't look as ridiculous as Abomasnow.

As for pure Typings alone, I'd love to see an awesome Fire/Ice. Such a volatile mix seems befitting only of a legendary. Oh, a Fire/Ice serpent legendary... *Starry-eyed.*

Fire/Ghost would be lovely. Perhaps, as well, Dark/Steel, Dragon/Steel, Grass/Fire... After the dismal inclusion of Fire-Types (or lack thereof) last time, we really do need some more, in my opinion.

Jigglypuff5000

and a pre-evolved for of Kangaskhan... i mean everyone has seen the Adult Kanguskan with the baby in its poutch so why not be able to get that pokemon...

You will never see a 'pre-evo' to Kangaskhan because there isn't one. They produce asexually, the cub in its pounch is a BABY kangaskhan!

Think human babies and you will understand.

iPear

Bathroom Wizard
isn't.. dialga a dragon/steel?

EDIT:

I randomly drew my idea for an electric/ground pokemon, based on a basilisk and a frilled neck lizard.

Last edited:

Shadow Dialga

Magdra

Type: Dragon/Fire

Species: Volcano

Ability: Flash Fire

iPear

Bathroom Wizard
a dark/fighting... ninja. I know that's so generic and stereotypical because EVERYONE LIKES ninjas.

but I mean, it would be sweet.

EDIT:

Basilith
Ground/Thunder
Conductor Pokemon
Ability(s): Static/Lightning Rod
Height: 1'04"
Weight: 10 lbs
Evolves to Spirolisk at LV 30

Spirolisk
Ground/Thunder
Conductor Pokemon
Ability(s): Static/Lightning Rod
Height: 3'02"
Weight: 60 lbs
Evolves to Quetelisk at LV 45

Quetelisk
Ground/Thunder
Lightning Rod Pokemon
Ability: Static/Volt Absorb
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 160 lbs

Last edited:

phantom1113

Not a random nub
new pokemon idea

a new large serpent like gyarados, milotic and steelix misses in the dp pokemon, but thats not my idea.

ireon, a steel evolution of eevee, level up at route 224(theres a big steel block there)
ability: iron polish: prevents ireon from being attacked by steel/rock types, also boosts there steel attacks
low speed, so gyro ball fits it well

pre-evo of eevee, kinda, i cant rly find a name for it tho
breed any evee EVOLUTION with eevolution incense atatched the hatched pree-eevee will have the type of the evolution u breeded. and it will evolve to tat evolution at 42 (espion and umbreon at day/night, leafeon and glacion not at the rocks)

and u see what it will evolve in by his tail, it has the colour of the pokemon it will evole in (flareon: red, jolteon yellow etc.)

Shadow Dialga

I wish they had a Dragon/Ice type!

Tundragon
Type: Dragon/Ice
Ability: Snow Warning/Rivalry
Wild Held Item: Dragon Fang/NeverMeltice
Attacks: Ice Fang, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam, Blizzard
Base Stats:
HP: 63
Atk:55
Def: 41
Sp.Atk: 63
Sp.D: 40
Speed: 49

Evolves into: Haildra @ Lv. 35

Last edited:

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Wincra
Type: Flying
Ability: Drift (raises speed if hit with a flying attack)
Wild held item: None.
Moves: Flying/Normal/Psychic/Water/Fire/Ice/Rock/Ground/Ghost/Grass/Electric
Base stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 40
Def: 60
Sp.Atk: 120
Sp.Def: 60
Spd: 90

Status
Not open for further replies.