• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Serebii.net Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
I'd consider something about how weak and ugly pokemon like magikarp and feebas evolve into their strong and beautiful counterparts, respectively.
Please note: Ideas posted here may or may not be used in the Official Serebii.net Web-comic. Just because your ideas are posted here does not mean that they will be used though. Ideas are not taken from this thread, without consent.
But, as a security measure, if you think you idea is gold, and you're afraid of it being "stolen" for an idea for a comic, DO NOT post your idea here.

Last edited:

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Predicting something to do with battling underwater with a Charmander at some point.

I say predicting because Serebii said he didn't actually want a thread like this because then everyone would accuse him of stealing their ideas or something :/

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
And something about barging into people's houses unannouncedly and them still talking to you as normal. XD

"Oh hey, you have something lying there on your floor/table.
Guess it's for me then!"

*take*

Or how's about them discs which can teach Pokémon new attacks?

Last edited:

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Whatever the mom does while your character is away?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
We could completely ignore the fact that the Norm McDonald show existed and do something about how the characters in the show are instantly rejuvenated after having electricity shot through their body, like Team Rocket.
I loved that episode. xD My whole family thought I was nuts because I got all the jokes and they couldn't understand what the HELL was going on. But dang it, that show was just so awesome.

I'd just like it known that I don't mind at ALL if anyone wants to use this, and it's not stealing it in any way. I'd also mention that it'd be a gesture of good will if everyone who suggests ideas here feels the same way about their own. ;)

Show two bug trainers meet in the woods. Do the standard "I challenge you!" garbage, then show them both bring out their only, single Pokemon. One has a Kakuna, and the other has a Metapod. Each only knows harden.

I'm sure you can go from there. :p

Cenzo

How about a bunch of starters plotting to kill the opressor professors?

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
How about using a small water pokemon, like a mudkip using surf. Then the pokemon is returned by the owner or faints. You are still aloft. How do you surf on a fainted pokemon?

Cenzo

How about what the Elite 4 and champion do while they wait for you to show up?

MonopolyMoneyBag

How about the coincidence that your rival always chooses the Pokemon that is strong to yours? Or a comic concerning what happens to Pokemon in a Pokeball?

El D

Dem foos is stoned
How about: NPCs, what they do all day while you actully Do something!
or: Doors, Why are they always open!
I like that fact that you guys here in Serebii made this forum. But I've got a suggestion: hows about amking a suggestion forum so that veteran members can tweak the small things they don;t like?
Sorry about going of topic.

Omegafire

He ain't no Giyigas
So how about a comic about how Spiritomb weighing 200 pounds despite the fact you can carry as many odd keystones in the pack.

Farreer

I looks like a great idea to create exclusive comics fort the web. But I think that there are many more artists that can help, maybe I can draw a page of comic...I can imitate the pokemon style easily...I created a whole new generation of fakes(It is at fanart) And If you want I can help...maybe I can bring it here and then you tell me if yu want to use it at the web or not....

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I stole the idea, but it's a good idea :p

Digglet or Skitty pairing with Wailord. Awesome :3

HSOWA or HDOWA FTW. Yes, it is a good idea.

We could completely ignore the fact that the Norm McDonald show existed and do something about how the characters in the show are instantly rejuvenated after having electricity shot through their body, like Team Rocket.

Who's Norm McDonald? But anyways, a comic about how Flint looks like Ronald McDonald would be awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.