• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Serebii.net Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterious~fossil~HP~10

The trainer is hiding behind shrubbery observing a herd of large grazing pokemon (Rhyhorns, Taurus, Kangaskans, etc.) and when he opens the pokedex, it announces the information so loudly that the entire herd take notice, think the intruder is threatening their young and CHARGE!

This idea can used by anyone. ;049;

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Ok here is my idea:

Title: "the truth of mew's rarity"

Scene one: A forest clearing with five mew hanging out.

Scene two: same place, same mew but one looks up like it has heard something and says to the other mew "shh, I hear someone coming".

Scene three: All the mew use transform and become Rattata.

Scene four: A trainer passes through and says "sheesh, more rattata"!

Scene five: The trainer is gone, the mew change back and a thought bubble over a grinning mew says "SUCKER!"

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
You should do one about how when you're looking for a legendary pokemon like Raikou or Latios, they can zoom across the whole continent every time you enter a new area.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
You could do one were Lucas eats a Lava Cookie and his mouth sets on fire and a Charizard thinks "Lucas can't use copycat!"

Oh, I have one.

A wartortle is swimming in the water, using surf.
When it comes out, a trainer was actually holding on for dear life.

Trainer: *cough* I knew I shoulda used Lapras....

Kohdok

Veteran artist
I could probably do a page or two on occassion, though I have my own webcomic to keep up.

[Panel 1]
Lucas: Hey, what did the TV say?

Girl: Well, it said.

[Panel 2, extremely dramatic]
Girl: That the world is doomed and we're all gonna die!!

[Panel 3]
(Characters in same positions, awkward pause)

[Panel 4]
Girl: Oh yeah, and Nosepass are swarming on route 206

Lucas: (Clenches fist in excitement) Hot dog!

Why not make it an occasional guest-artist rather than a regular one?

Last edited:

jegi

Magma Grunt
i got an idea about the 3rth gen games with dive
so a trainer dives and so can't breath, when the pokemon is at that cave where you find kyogre on emerald and they begun fighting the pokemon see that his trainer isn't anymore on his back

Dia406

Totally not gay!
My idea is that you base a comic about the manga like this: Emerald comes walking by and a suduwoodo is attacking a person and Emerald trys to calm it down but finds out that he dropped his e-shooter

Elementman-Novapoke

3. It would be quite amusing to see the gymleaders constantly challenged by a lot of Dawn and Lucas look-alikes, and then in the long line out in front of the gym there is one puzzled individual who is surrounded by Dawns and Lucas (plural).

;049;

^^Me Likes^^

1). A trainer goes to the breeding place; drops off a Garchomp + Ditto, pulls out his bike and rides up and down the route that is above and below Solaceon. Everytime he goes back he asks the man if an egg is there; each time it annoys the man more and more. Finally, an egg is there, much to both the man's and trainer's delight. However, the Gible that hatches isn't the right nature/whatever, and the trainer disposes of it (use your imagination). This keeps on happening.
After several eggs, the man says 'Go indoors, my wife would like to see you...' The trainer walks in and Officer Jenny is there; he gets arrested for Pokemon Trafficing and suspected Murder.

2). A comic based around Jenny and Joy. Make them robots, or aliens, or something?

3). The E4 wait for challengers, so they play Poker, and, because Aaron is young, and (for this comic, at least) dumb, he randomly yells 'GO FISH!' at odd intervals. A challenger walks in and asks "Am I interrupting something?"

4). A group of pokemon meet in a random field. They've all been released by the same trainer, so, they start to slag him/her off. The trainer walks towards the field, muttering something about the news declaring an odd pokemon grouping in that field. He stumbles upon the pokemon, and is attacked.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
My idea is that you base a comic about the manga like this: Emerald comes walking by and a suduwoodo is attacking a person and Emerald trys to calm it down but finds out that he dropped his e-shooter

I don't think Serebii would take to stealing material from the Manga writers just to have another comic on the site.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
clafairy brings up seeing pikachu w/ samus in SSBB & clafairy dumps pikachu

Maybe something about zubat being able to learn mean look, like in a battle, zubat uses mean look and the pokemon just runs off...or something

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Brawl From The Past PART 1

Lucario making fun of Mewtwo for not being in Brawl, only to have: Dr.Mario, Roy & Pichu (Also abbandoned from Melee) with Mewtwo who all gang up on Lucario

TO BE CONTINUED

Brawl From The Past PART 2

As the characters are about to attack Lucario; Pokémon Trainer, Wario, Meta Knight, De De De, Diddy, Toon Link, ZSS, Pit, R.O.B, Olimar, Wolf, Ike, Lucas, Snake and Sonic appear to defend Lucario! Pichu, Dr.Mario and Roy run off!

TO BE CONTINUED

Brawl From The Past PART FINAL

Mewtwo unleashes a load of shadow balls which wipes out everyone but Lucario and PT, Lucario runs off leaving just Pokémon Trainer who sends out Squirtle. Mewtwo laughs claiming that Squirtle is pathetic, then a Smash Ball appears, which leaves Mewtwo in complete confusion. Squirtle gets it, only leaving PT to let out Charizard and Ivysaur to use a Triple Finish which destorys Mewtwo, THE END!

POKEMASTERNATHAN

Brawl From The Past PART 1

Lucario making fun of Mewtwo for not being in Brawl, only to have: Dr.Mario, Roy & Pichu (Also abbandoned from Melee) with Mewtwo who all gang up on Lucario

TO BE CONTINUED

Brawl From The Past PART 2

As the characters are about to attack Lucario; Pokémon Trainer, Wario, Meta Knight, De De De, Diddy, Toon Link, ZSS, Pit, R.O.B, Olimar, Wolf, Ike, Lucas, Snake and Sonic appear to defend Lucario! Pichu, Dr.Mario and Roy run off!

TO BE CONTINUED

Brawl From The Past PART FINAL

Mewtwo unleashes a load of shadow balls which wipes out everyone but Lucario and PT, Lucario runs off leaving just Pokémon Trainer who sends out Squirtle. Mewtwo laughs claiming that Squirtle is pathetic, then a Smash Ball appears, which leaves Mewtwo in complete confusion. Squirtle gets it, only leaving PT to let out Charizard and Ivysaur to use a Triple Finish which destorys Mewtwo, THE END!

Wow,you really know your Super Smash Bros.characters...

Darkeus

Or maybe just a comic about what's under Diglett/Dugtrio

Nah. What about the infamous juggler line: "Oops, dropped my balls"?

Another idea could be how the hero is always the "chosen one" and is sent to capture/defeat the Legendary Pokemon.

Yeah, I drew a picture of diglet's full body. It's feet, arms, and tail were little ovals.

kaijusasuke

Ace Pokemon Breeder
Darkrai has lady legs.

Thats a HIGHlarious webcomic idea.

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
how about using the explorer kit and leaving a giant hole in the floor, and a person delivering newspapers falls down the hole and hits the character on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.