• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ideas for new Serebii.net Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Maybe something like:

The character is training a Feebas/Magikarp. But it just won't evolve. In the end, the character grows tired of the Pokemon, and releases it into a pond. As the trainer walks away, the Pokemon evolves.

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!

I'm gonna get you...
Skitty on Wailord! I know it would end up PG 13, but it would be funny!

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
Hmm... I'd suggest a comic about Rowan's voice magically coming from nowhere when you use, say, the Good Rod on land. Could be funny...

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
How about:
A Lv.1 Endeavor/Quick Attack Rattata with a Focus Band pawning a PBR team of Ubers. Or a Seaking with Swift Swim active while holding a Focus Band. It keeps using Horn Drill and hitting. When it finally misses and takes a killing hit, Focus Band kicks in. I like Crazy Weavile's idea too..

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
Or make fun of the pointlessness of the truck in r/b/y.

Or how it got there. I think there should be a comic about what it is like for your character when you hack the game. Their Pokémon becoming completely different ones, walking through stuff, suddenly being rich, or best of all, becoming the opposite gender. One about how you change your clothes right in front of everyone before a contest would be good too.

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
Or another flying one. Like in DP. You can fly to different towns, but for some reason your flying pokemon is unable to go take you over that nearby pond.

Or the continuous monotone sayings of the NPCs.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
OK, about the dress/tuxedo from DP, it should really focus on why nobody else changes outfits before the contest.

Although, I do like Serebii Joe's Tardis Idea... Pity almost nobody would get it....

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
one about winning the pokémon league for the 3rd time a day, and cynthia still saying it is a long time ago she was here

one about sending you golem out in a battle on sea, or about how boring slow you go ( maybe a slugma on close land being faster or something like that)

a trainer who gives his bibarel plastic surgery because its face is so ugly would be cool too

Hitakei

Nidorina, Nidorino, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Skitty fighting over a Moon Stone.

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
Perhaps he meant more accidentally use ideas. Most things there are rather common, but I am sure Serebii Forums with its *insert number here* amount of members can think of something original.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Well, here's an idea that's been bugging me for a while. A trainer and his pokemon (more specifically a Squirtle or Blastoise, anything that doesn't exceed a Gyarados's size) fight a Groudon. When the trainer orders the pokemon to attack, it totally misses. I got this idea when a friend of mine was playing Ruby. He used Metagross to use I think hyper beam or something and it misses. He was going "WTF?! How the hell could u miss something that big?!" I went lol for a while...

Gryphie

/\ Isn't this thread about ideas for the Serebii.net Comics ? Not yours?
Oh, and how about why all the Galactic Grunts look the same. I mean, why ?

A really fat trainer trying to surf ontop of his Magikarp.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
The way you can magically appear exactly where you came down from after exiting the Underground would be fun to see. I mean, you can go to the other side of the underground, and still come up in the same spot!

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Only if you stop being a dick. :D

Um... go away. This strip is supposed to be about exposing the logic flaws in the Pokemon game. There's no room for "Humans DBZ-beams" anywhere in that.

And there's a word for humans who pick a fight with dragons. Lunch.

Now, please mind your own business or next time I'll take you up with a mod.

Vycksta

cassius335 said:
*Gyrados and charizard are unharmed*

*Vycksta gets eaten*

Come on, stay in-universe. :p
Me being eaten is also SOOOOOOOO in universe too? ;B *eye roll* ... and telling Bryony to mind her own business? Ha ha yeah right, i've known her for nearly six years.

@ KartWheelyGirl: I like the sound of your first idea simply cause it's original. Well i've never seen the idea around so it's original to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.