• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

idk where to post this :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrysaurus

can somebody explain why i got banned from the discord server? i didnt loggin today so idk whats going on. last thing i remember doing there is asking for pokemon to trade. is that a no no? there was a chat for asking mons so i thought its ok :V im so confused.

i didnt got any warning just a straight up ban. so idk

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Terrysaurus

oh alright. should i pm someone to ask why i got banned from discord or nah? if the reason is legit then so be it tho idk maybe its not. i mean i didnt got any warnings so idk why they decided to kick :V

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Terrysaurus

oh i saw a rule talking about "no fan made event pokemon"
i did said i had shiny darkrai from sinnoh and shiny manaphy from egg. those are legit mons as far as ik they can pass through pokebank. bulbapedia says shiny manaphy from egg is possible so idk :V No pokemon i offered was illegitimate. i got them from trades amd if they were hacked then the online checks would prevent the trade.

anyway the ban rule says 5 mins. i doubt that i got banned for only 5mins. anyway i didnt knew that rule but thats my fault for not knowing the rule so if they decide it should be permanent then so be it. to my deffence, It was done cause i was oblivious to such rule not cause i had ill motives.

about screenshots, no none cause i didnt expect this haha. funny thing is that i got the mon i asked for via gts today. bad luck rip
it was a post asking about DEFIANT THUNDURUS i guess its now deleted

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Ah. Yep. Tough luck on that one. Oh well.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yea looks that way. Do you remember the name of the OPP who banned you? You could try contacting them to find out why they kicked you.

Next time though, double check the Pokemon you have to make sure they're not hacks. (if this isn't a permanent one) Better to be safe than sorry. Stick to breedable stuff.

You're welcome.

Terrysaurus

XD seeing how u r trying to help is conforting XD at least i feel fine about it now. ill try talking to em tomorrow or something. besides za boss be sleeping now (if he is from england as the profile says) and tbh i dont feel like bothering ppl rn so ima try tomorrow lol. thanks for help anyway haha

(no i remember nothing XD im carp, i wasnt really planning to get banned or anything lol. err is fine i can try talking to em tomorrow. all good)

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
You're welcome. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.