• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If all of the legendaries met and a battled, who do people think would be victorious?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
^LOL. True. They'd all get ko'd.

GalladeGuy

Not that I like it, but i think mewtwo would win. He always has been the most powerful pokemon. Damn him!

AnnihilatorZ

Signature of power
Groudon because it is the toughest among them all.

Ed Phoenix

Pesky Boy
Here's how it would go

- All the legends hide Arceus' plates to make him stay normal. Then they gang up and take him out first.

- After Arceus is down, they take out the legends with the most defense and hp.

When all is said and done...

...Celebi returns from a time portal and stands in victory over all the fallen legendaries. ;251;

Jordan Cleary

Rising From The Ash
good idea there! Thats quite funny. Hides plates lol!

Id say celibi since its cool time travel.

Bocktro

Watersign Alchemist
I hope Manaphy would win, because all the life starts at the sea and ends in the sea. The combined force of Manaphy and Kyogre would be cool. But at the other hand Darkrai controls the night and can put pokémon asleep and then kills them in their sleep. Combined with Giratina they would destroy the pokémon. Then you have the power of the land Groundon and Shaymin. The out-of-this-world-power of deoxys brings problem and the evil-good twin Mew and Mewto would be catastrophal. Everyone would fail because their strenght would be equal ...

LightningEspeon

Cyper King
Here's how it would go

- All the legends hide Arceus' plates to make him stay normal. Then they gang up and take him out first.

- After Arceus is down, they take out the legends with the most defense and hp.

For one, Arceus isnt even included in the battle lol. A second of all, Arceus (with plates or not) is God of pokemon and all powerful as normal too (Normal types can have a big variety of moves from electric to ice etc.)

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
If all the same type of legendaries teamed up they would have a better chance against the rest and Especially Arceus and Lugia with lots of defence.....take the strongest out first....lol weakest wins...

PsychicsRox

Deoxys Go! Deoxys will win it! At least that's what I think. If he uses his form changing ability properly he's sure to win!

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Jirachi because he'd just wish for everyone else to lose.

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Deoxisis could defend its self until all the strong ones are gone then knock out the weak ones?

KaziRede

Eevee Breeder!
Arceus. It is the God of all Pokemon, after all.

Or possibly Mewtwo. He was created to be defeated by no man.

Or maybe Deoxys. He did come from SPACE after all ...

But my vote's still on Arceus

Evil Genius

Rayquaza or Mewtwo.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Kazi, it said NOT Arecus iuncluded......... I still say Mewtwo...