• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If all of the towns in Pokemon were real, which one would you go to on vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Definitely Snowpoint City. I just love the snow.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Ramion City. I'd love to meet Kamitsure.

Grei

not the color
The Resort Area, obviously.

Although, visiting Mossdeep, Sootopolis, Pacifidlog, or Fortree would be interesting.

I think Snowpoint, Goldenrod, Sootopolis, Cerulean, Celadon, Hearthome would be fun to visit

Last edited:

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
I would like to go anywhere. There are unique things in every city.

Chimchar15

Definitely Hodome City. Ever since BW came out I've been itching to see the Isshu region and Hodome City has a very cool theme. That or maybe Sanyo City.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hmm i love to live near the mountains. Mt. Coronet is a mysterious place. i don't mind to stay there! and there is fresh air too!

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
The entire Isshu region, why, it's in America, and all of it because I want to collect all the Gym Badges and become a Pokemon Master myself.....

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Either Goldenrod or Slateport or Lavaridge

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
The entire Isshu region, why, it's in America, and all of it because I want to collect all the Gym Badges and become a Pokemon Master myself.....

Isshu is set in America? Really? That's pretty cool. Where did you hear about that?

Just so I'm not getting too off topic, I would like to second Fortree City. That would be an interesting experience, plus I would like to meet its lovely Gym Leader.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
I would want to go to Slateport City because of the beach and the museum. Not to mention the Battle frontier tent and Dockyards

Jagged

I have several places that I would want to go to. The first would definitely be Ecruteak City, because of the traditional japanese-like houses and the Kimono girls ;) .

My second choice would have to be Fortree City. The thought of a city in the tree-tops would be a brilliant vacation destination.

Another choice would be Pacifidlog Town. This is because it is said that Pacifidlog rests on a colony of Corsola, which could mean nice tropical waters and coral reefs, and I have always dreamed of going to a place like that :D (corny much?)

Another would be Phenac City, mainly because of the water features :p, and Summerland in Fiore because of the tropical beach and the Olive Jungle :D

Last edited:

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
I would want to go to Slateport City because of the beach and the museum. Not to mention the Battle frontier tent and Dockyards

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
most cities of hoenn, because its a tropical region, so the seas and jungles are probably beautiful.
most cities of unova, because they have to be some of the best designed cities in the whole franchise.
The battle area in sinnoh and maybe snowpoint and hearthome, but im not fond of cold places, nor the nature there (except maybe the mountains and snow)
In kanto and johto i wouldnt really visit a lot of cities except the biggest ones, fuschia city or the beaches

Status
Not open for further replies.