• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Ash and Serena lose you completely hate this anime?

If Ash and Serena lose you completely hate this anime?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Ketchum

Let it only dares to happen, and I do hate and finally stop watching this anime! I showered house writer/director stinking garbage, and may even break my PokeMovies discs! Since even remember this season, which gave me hope for the epic finale, and then mocking spit in my face and soul at the same time, it will be very painful! And I'll just play the game, and wait in Russia will be delivered manga PokeSpe, but I'm close and approach the new season of anime! If Ash and Serena lose - it will be the most spoiled and mourning 20-year anniversary in some sort of franchise! Well, on the second place after another spoiled and mourning the anniversary - 20th anniversary of Archie Sonic the Hedgehog! God, hear my request - let Ash and Serena win. If you do not care about us - Go to Hell!

Shooti

Uber Trainer
I'd leave watching anime again and might never return this time. I did it with "Best Wishes", I skipped all of it because that series adds nothing to the plot since they regressed Ash back to where he started. Don't let my DP and Username deceive you, I'm just too lazy to change it. I hate BW like many others do for the reasons I already stated in one line.

For me, it would be better to end Ash's journey instead of using him to promote new games and generations. I'd love if 7th generation is in alternate Universe and Ash isn't a part of it, they could use the main male character to promote those.

ArcaneStar

Village Idiot
This sounds like a hate thread
I don't see what this topic would contribute other than venting about an outcome that isn't confirmed to happen.

KillerDraco

It's just warning for creators.

The creators aren't going to see this thread, so it's a meaningless warning. If you're so intent on getting a message to the creators of the show, write a letter, send an email, do something to appeal directly to them, rather than posting in a forum where they will literally never see this rant.

So, in other words, since the thread is meaningless, I'm gonna go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.