• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Ash challenges the Unova Elite 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Pikachu and Charizard>Sceptile Snorlax Infernape Bulbasaur Squirtle>Glalie Heracross Gliscor Staraptor>Donphan Gible Buizel Quilava Swellow Kingler>Everyone else

If Ash challenges the elite 4, he would get pwned like with all the other elite four members. He'll lose badly and ask for a rematch after some hardcore training, and then when it looks like he is going to win, he'd still lose.

Infernape > all

Pikachu, Charizard, Infernape, Bublbasaur, Squirtle, and Sceptile > Snorlax, Heracross, Glalie, Gliscor, and Donphan > Corphish, Staraptor, Swellow, Gible, Noctowl, and Quilava > Everyone else.

jh941

Yeah he would probably use all of his pokemon, but at this moment it would not be believable enough, he needs more higher level pokemon I think.

G50

No longer posting
Unless Ash faces an Elite 4 member in a 6 on 6 battle, I don't think he would be able to even defeat one of their Pokemon. Infernape would probably take down that one Pokemon.

DMerle

Guess who's back
I definitely think he could defeat 1/2 members if he used all his old Pokémon and it would be a good way to stretch out the series a little longer for 6th gen.

well...if it was d/p ash than ya i could see him doing fairly well but not best wishes ash..no way...if they made this ash like d/p ash..using his strongest pokemon then maybe...he would need more evolved pokemon like garchamp, emboar, samuratt, krookodile, Inferape, pikachu, Sceptile, Charzard, Snorlax, Gliscor, heracross, giglith, froslass ( not sure if his glaie is female or male...), kinglur, (evolve buizal, maybe squirtle into warturtle which would be epic for ash), a team like that that is well trained i can see him giving them a run for his money even beating a few of them (not sure if he'd be able to beat all of them) but he'd give them a fair challenge i think

nuzamaki90

If Ash challenges the Unova Elite Four, sure he'll have a few problems but if he uses 16 of his best Pokemon (4 each battle), he can easily get past all 4 of them. And it depends on who the Champion is to decide whether or not he wins it. If a mega anime plot-twist occurs and Drayden informs Iris that she is the new Unova Champion like in the Memory Link event in BW2, then I can see Ash winning the Unova Champion League but declining Champion title. If Alder remains Champion, I can see Ash losing hands down.

Shauntal
Scrafty VS Cofagrigus (Scrafty)
Scrafty VS Jellicent (Scrafty recalled)
Noctowl VS Jellicent (Jellicent)
Snivy/Servine/Serperior VS Jellicent (Snivy)
Snivy VS Golurk (Golurk easily wins through size and Fly)
Scrafty VS Golurk (Golurk)
Buizel VS Golurk (Buizel)
Buizel VS Chandelure (Buizel)

Caitlin
Glalie VS Sigilyph (Glalie)
Glalie VS Reuniclus (Reuniclus)
Gliscor VS Reuniclus (Gliscor)
Gliscor VS Musharna (Gliscor recalled)
Kingler VS Musharna (Kingler)
Kingler VS Gothitelle (Gothitelle)
Torkoal VS Gothitelle (Gothitelle cuz Torkoal sucks :3 )
Gliscor VS Gothitelle (Gliscor)

Grimsley
Squirtle VS Scrafty (Squirtle)
Squirtle VS Liepard (Liepard)
Gible VS Liepard (Gible)
Gible VS Krookodile (Krookodile)
Heracross VS Krookodile (Tie)
Emboar VS Bisharp (Emboar)

Marshal
Palpitoad/Seismitoad VS Throh (Tie)
Sceptile VS Sawk (Sceptile)
Sceptile VS Mienshao (Mienshao)
Staraptor VS Mienshao (Staraptor)
Staraptor VS Conkeldurr (Conkeldurr easily wins)
Charizard VS Conkeldurr (Charizard)

Ash Champion Team: Pikachu, Oshawott, Infernape, Bulbasaur, Krookodile, Snorlax
Iris Champion Team: Haxorus, Lapras, Excadrill, Dragonite, Emolga, Druddigon (Drayden's as a present)

If Iris is Champion
Snorlax VS Excadrill (Excadrill)
Bulbasaur VS Excadrill (Excadrill recalled)
Bulbasaur VS Emolga (Lolmoments - Bulbasaur)
Bulbasaur VS Dragonite (Dragonite)
Krookodile VS Dragonite (Krookodile)
Infernape VS Excadrill (Infernape)
Infernape VS Lapras (Infernape recalled)
Krookodile VS Lapras (Lapras)
Pikachu VS Lapras (Pikachu)
Infernape VS Druddigon (Druddigon)
Oshawott VS Druddigon (Oshawott only because of how much damage Infernape does)
Oshawott VS Haxorus (Haxorus)
Pikachu VS Haxorus (Pikachu)
Ash wins Champion League but declines offer of becoming Champion.

If Alder remains Champion
Infernape VS Accelgor (Infernape)
Infernape VS Bouffalant (Infernape recalled)
Bulbasaur VS Bouffalant (Bulbasaur wins by using Vine Whip on Bouffalant's horns and making him crash into a wall)
Bulbasaur VS Braviary (Braviary)
Infernape VS Braviary (Braviary)
Snorlax VS Braviary (Snorlax)
Snorlax VS Escavalier (Escavalier, too fast for Snorlax)
Krookodile VS Escavalier (Krookodile)
Krookodile VS Vanilluxe (Vanilluxe only wins because Krookodile gets frozen)
Pikachu VS Vanllixue (Pikachu)
Oshawott VS Volcarona (Oshawott recalled)
Pikachu VS Volcarona (Volcarona)
Oshawott VS Volcarona (Oshawott barely loses because of Quiver Dance)
Ash loses and Oshawott gets depressed but everyone, including Ash's Pokemon are cheering for him and Pikachu proudly lifts him up.

Shazdar

Why is blue?
I can see him winning three at most because of the fact that while many of Ash's pokemon have shown a lot of power most probably don't have enough such as Tauros who defeated a Dragonite in his first battle but probably would not have enough power to win more than one battle. I am not sure who he would lose to but I bet it would be close. It would probably be Shauntal or Marshal if he goes clockwise or counterclockwise. I personally would want him to lose to Grimsley cause Grimsley is my favorite of the elite four. Also Ash could not beat the champion with his pokemon if he somehow beat the elite four because of plot.

Akuroma

The Doctor
BW Ash's skills are below that of Trip's. If Ash can somehow regain his DP status, then he has a good chance of winning, for once. From what I'm seeing, it's not likely for that to happen since Ash clearly lost his "true" self during the Virbank Gym Battle.

DMerle

Guess who's back
BW Ash's skills are below that of Trip's. If Ash can somehow regain his DP status, then he has a good chance of winning, for once. From what I'm seeing, it's not likely for that to happen since Ash clearly lost his "true" self during the Virbank Gym Battle.

I wouldn't go that far, it was a bit out of character but it's not like he's suddenly become a different person.

Akuroma

The Doctor
I wouldn't go that far, it was a bit out of character but it's not like he's suddenly become a different person.

I meant that his battling styles have changed throughout the series. Sorry for the confusion if you didn't understand. I didn't mean his character, though. I meant his overall status as a trainer, not his character.

DMerle

Guess who's back
I meant that his battling styles have changed throughout the series. Sorry for the confusion if you didn't understand. I didn't mean his character, though. I meant his overall status as a trainer, not his character.

Oh, my mistake. Yeah it has a little, hopefully seeing "counter-shield" will start him using it again, I feel that Ash has got a lot of potential with his current team at the moment, especially if we're only around halfway through the series.

Akuroma

The Doctor
Oh, my mistake. Yeah it has a little, hopefully seeing "counter-shield" will start him using it again, I feel that Ash has got a lot of potential with his current team at the moment, especially if we're only around halfway through the series.

And hopefully, Ice-Aqua Jet and a few others.

And hopefully, Ice-Aqua Jet and a few others.

Ice Aqua Jet would be great. With Oshawott knowing Aqua Jet and Piplup knowing Ice Beam, I could see them doing it again; especially since their respective trainers both know about the move. I could see this happening:

Ash: "Oshawott, use Aqua Jet!" He looks and Dawn and as if planned, says, "Now!"
Dawn: "Piplup, Ice Beam on Oshawott!"

I could see it happening in some kind of case like Onix or something where they need to team up.

FlyAsADunsparce

Ash challenging the E4 would be great.

His team vs the E4, after some training of course:

vs Caitlin: Leavanny, Boldore, Sceptile, Tauros, Snorlax

vs Grimsley: Heracross, Palpitoad, Infernape, Torterra, Pignite

vs Shauntal: Quilava, Muk, Krookodile, Squirtle, Bulbasaur

vs Marshal: Noctowl, Kingler, Charizard, Unfezant, Gliscor

vs Alder: Pikachu, Charizard, Glalie, Infernape, Staraptor, Oshawott

I know a lot of people have said it but in my eyes ashs powerhouses are:
;392;;254;;232;;362;;164;;214;;143;;472;

Infernape shined in sinnoh.
Sceptile shined in Kanto and beat darkrai aaaaah
Donphan shined in Kanto battle frontier
Glalie shined (and was also way overpowered) in hoenn championships
Noctowl shined (lol) in johto and sinnoh league
Heracross shined in sinnoh
Snorlax is a beast
Gliscor managed to turn Ashs match around vs Paul

So if ash fought e4 i'd wanna see them all :)

thunderblade12

What would probably happen if Ash battled any given Elite 4 member (E4 member chosen at random):

Ash vs Aaron
Staraptor vs Vespiquen (Vespiquen with Power Gem)
Infernape vs Vespiquen (Defense Order stops Fire attacks completely. KOs Infernape vs Power Gem)
Snorlax vs Vespiquen (Uses Attack Order to hurt Snorlax and halt the lumbering giant's movement with it's swarm of bees. Finishes it with Power Gem)
Charizard vs Vespiquen (After the other three weakened Vespiquen, Charizard actually manages to hold it's own and nearly beat Vespiquen. Until...)
Charizard vs Vespiquen cont. (Vespiquen uses Heal Order and fully heals. Power Gem *****-slaps Charizard)
Glalie vs Vespiquen (Vespiquen)
Pikachu vs Vespiquen (Vespiquen has to use Heal Order once again, but manages to beat Pikachu)

0-6

Last edited:

lakooki

Banned
Ash will probably face the Elite four in gen 7.

Gen 1- top 16
Gen 2- Top 8
Gen 3- Top 8
Gen 4- Top 4
Gen 5- Top 4?
Gen 6- Top 2?
Gen 7- winner?

That's unless he regresses and finishes in the top 16 this series, which wouldn't suprise me.

Last edited:

jrizza88

Meteorite
Pikachu and Charizard>Sceptile Snorlax Infernape Bulbasaur Squirtle>Glalie Heracross Gliscor Staraptor>Donphan Gible Buizel Quilava Swellow Kingler>Everyone else

If Ash challenges the elite 4, he would get pwned like with all the other elite four members. He'll lose badly and ask for a rematch after some hardcore training, and then when it looks like he is going to win, he'd still lose.

I think Swellow and Staraptor should actually switch positions. Other than that, I agree with what you wrote!

Status
Not open for further replies.