• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

if Ash had a hypothetical double battle in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
So since Ash got Tsutarja that knows attract. I started thinking what pokemon Ash has that would work very well together in a double battle. so here is a thought on what pokemon duo would work.

1. if Tsutarja would evolve all the way into Jalorda. i think it perfect parter would be Sceptile. I say this because with a Jalorda that knows attract and a Sceptile that has a pretty good move set would be a great pair

what do you think on what duo would work for Ash

magicallypuzzled

i'd think it'd work better with better type coverage but then again pokemon winning despite type is a fairly big theme so who knows. it'd be rather funny if she used attract and for some reason it hit sceptile instead or along with the other pokemon.

some reason smuglass and snorlax seem like a good pair to me because they could both kind of cover each others weak spots with protect and attract.

i'd like to see her with muk too for some reason.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
^ Yeah she seems like she would pair up with the big guys on ash's team.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
inb4thebann

Why do think this should be closed. I think its a vild and interesting topic that should be discussed on here.

other possible duos.
Swellow & Staraptor: Both birds where powerhouse's in there region. i think both them could cover each other nicely in a battle

Quilava & Buizel: These two could be a great duo and they could cover each other + they could do a ice jet flame wheel combo some how.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
inb4thebann

It's these kind of posts that give people infractions. Just letting you know it is SPAM, since it has nothing to do with the thread topic.:p

@ OP, you think it would be a good pair with Sceptile? Don't tell me because their both Grass Types because that is a stupid idea. If their both Grass types, they won't be able to cover each other's type weaknesses like Fire, Ice, Bug, and Flying. Right now, with Tsutarja barely being caught, it doesn't have much experience and would probably literally die in a battle and if Sceptile is being used, you can be certain the battle is against some super experienced trainer, so Tsutarja would get owned.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Should she reach Jalorda, I think she could make a great partner to a lot of Ash's pokemon especially with moves she could use defensively like Grass Oath given how she used it in the capture episode or moves like Coil where she could coil around her partner to protect them. Jalorda being a snake will make for an interesting member of Ash's party especially since the whole evolution family seems to have speed on their side.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Why was this thread ever made, its not needed. This can be discussed anywhere, it isn't even relevant enough that it deserves a thread so I repeat

THIS SHITS GONNA GET LOCKED.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I think Tsutarja and it's evolutions would be a prefect partner for Pokabu's evolution. They seem like they would lose some speed, So Tsutarja could handle that part of the fighting.

magicallypuzzled

really with attract she works well with any one. it'd be hard to see how an opposing trainer would counter it if he/she didn;t have a female pokemon and i get the impression there in the minority.

but i'd also like to see tsutarja and kingler and tsutarja and gliscor.

arceus dude you need to get a life and if a topic doesn;t interest you just ignore it. posting in some thing just to say something is stupid and needs to be locked is pointless.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Did you seriously tell me to get a life? AhahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT IS SO ****ING HILARIOUS! ROFL ROFL. Dude, you don't know me, don't tell me to get a life based on one post.

Infraction in 5-4-3-2-1.... this shits still gonna get locked.

magicallypuzzled

you know since this is black and white that the anime is advertising it'd make even more sense for this battle to be a triple instead of a double.

i could see all the starters being in it or i'd kind of like it if mamepato and tsutarja had a kind of respect rivarary, so maybe throw in pikachu or the wild card and that would make an interesting triple battle right there.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
What woud happen if there was a Triple Battle!.....:eek: Jalorda, Infernape, & Daikeni!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
What woud happen if there was a Triple Battle!.....:eek: Jalorda, Infernape, & Daikeni!

Or imagine this:

Jalorda, Bayleef and Mamepato: Battle of the *****es

Or plain and simple: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard going at it together officially.

That or: Totodile, Tsutaja, Gible

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
Why do think this should be closed. I think its a vild and interesting topic that should be discussed on here.

other possible duos.
Swellow & Staraptor: Both birds where powerhouse's in there region. i think both them could cover each other nicely in a battle

Quilava & Buizel: These two could be a great duo and they could cover each other + they could do a ice jet flame wheel combo some how.

BECAUSE THIS THREAD DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

the title is even a tongue-twister. What if Ash gets into a double-battle in the future??? He'll just win it

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
BECAUSE THIS THREAD DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

the title is even a tongue-twister. What if Ash gets into a double-battle in the future??? He'll just win it

Tonguetwister? I pronounced it fluently on my first go.. This thread makes a lot of sense and its a fun speculative thing.. Black and White has the new Triple/Rotational battle mechanic. As Ruby and Sapphire had introduced us to double battles in game, this portrayed in the animé as well with double battles in the league. So this hypothetical triple/double battle could just as well happen.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
You Can also talk about Triple/ Rotational battle to. it counts, this is basically about all of ash's pokemon at Oak's,on his team now and Future team members+ Charzard and Squirtle

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
The point is this thread should get locked since its purpose is already being done somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.