1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

if ash had used charizard in the unova league, would have ash won the league

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by sandy ketchum, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandy ketchum

sandy ketchum Well-Known Member

charizards been training for such a long time now and it must have got a lot stronger than when it was in bf. it even beat articuno back then. charizard was already pretty strong. Now, it should be the ultimate charizard

2. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

He would have helped, but I don't know if he would have won. Ash regressed not only in Pokémon strength, but in his own maturity and intelligence as well. Even with Charizard, there is no guarantee that he would not have made a horrible mistake like he did against Brandon and cost Charizard a victory, and possibly cause Charizard to not trust him once more, or even refuse to battle due to his annoyance with Ash.

3. Pikafleg

Pikafleg Twenty-Six!

Yeah, very true, and very annoying. I also hate how Ash always remains ten, but I'm sure there's already another thread somewhere discussing THAT lol. And it doesn't even seem like ash is going to be bringing back any old pokemon anyway (but who knows!), unfortunately.

4. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

This. Lol sometimes people are overestimating Charizard's strength. Besides, there's always this factor of plot armour and plot hax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.