• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Blue was added in RBGY

Would've Blue been Ash's Traveling Companion?

• Yes Most Likely

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No it would've been the same

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampionRed

If Blue (the girl) was added in the original games (RBGY) as intended, do you think the writers would of replaced Misty with Blue as Ash's traveling companion.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Maybe. The only reason why Misty and Brock became travel companions is because there wasn't anyone else from the games to use, so they just chose the first two Kanto Gym leaders.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I dont know honestly. I guess they could have chosen her as as a traveling companion, but we'll never really know because she could have also been another rival of Ash's too.

GreenChamp

I'm certain that they would of replaced Misty with Blue if the creator, Satoshi Tajiri had added her in RGBY as intended. Though like someone has said, the only reason they added two gym leaders was because there was no one else from the game they could use.

MattySadler

Tough one to call that is. You'd like to think that as a bare minimum, she'd at least appear as a character.

If it was me personally, I'd have had Ash, Misty and Brock travelling together, then "Blue" travelling (perhaps with some buddies she meets), Gary travelling (perhaps with some buddies he meets) and the Pallet trainer with Charmander travelling (again, perhaps with some buddies he meets). The Pallet trainers could occasionally meet up with each other, or we could occasionally have episodes focusing on "Blue", Gary and the Charmander trainer so we could see other parts of the Pokemon World, see their journey from their points of view and even give us an occasional break from Ash and the gang.

Sprinter1988

She might have joined Ash, but I think it would have been far more interesting for her to be a rival who maybe travels with the group from time to time, like Bianca (though not as ditzy)

Vernikova

Champion
If Green were there, she likely would have been Ash's traveling companion.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Maybe. Although I would've preferred seeing Blue/Green as one of Ash's rivals instead of as his female traveling companion.

Status
Not open for further replies.