• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If brock is goin to Shinou, wich pokemon will he take with him?

Magician_Ruwla

If brock is goin to Shinou, wich pokemon will he take with him?

--
Well i think Bonsly and Marshtomp..

I hope that Marshtomp is gonna evolve :D

i hope that he leaves Forretress behind .. Forretress is anoying..
Hmmm.. I likehis Steelix...

Yup i know for sure now

I hope that he takes: Steelix, Bonsly, Marshtomp :D

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Marshtompt and Bonsly.

They'll probably leave Foretress at his Gym. It was absolutely pathetic during its AG run.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
How the hell is Forretress annoying when we only saw it twice in the BF saga? If he does show his face in Shinou (*sigh*), I'd like to see him take Marshtomp and Crobat with him. For all that's holy, please plant Bonsly or something.

Akane

I think he should bring Bonsly and Marshtomp. Forretress? Hmm, yeah Brock should bring it too. That is all I can think of for now.

He doesn't have a lot of pokemon :/

Probably he will take all 3: Foretress, Bonsly and Marshtomp.

He really needs new pokemon!

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
If the calender is anything to go by we'll be getting Marshtomp and Bonsly with Marshtomp evolving.

Light Bulbasaur

Comin' On Down!
Oh Brock... *sighs*

Anyway, I think he would bring: Marshtomp and Bonsly.

I wish he would bring: Marshtomp, Crobat (yes!), and Geodude (poor thing needs to evolve! ;.;).

... Wait... Geodude hasn't evolved in his brother's care, has it? I can't remember... I didn't get to watch that Ash/Brock tag battle episode. >.>

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
^ It's pretty strong though, considering Sceptile/Grovyle didn't have a twig in other AG promotional images.

I wouldn't say it is definitely confirmation, but it is a point in that direction at least.

Jolty77

<Bring her back!
Bonsly and Marshtomp I think are given.

I would love him to take Crobat though, it always seemed so loyal..

Ludicolo was just annoying, he can stay with the millions of kids.
Steelix and Geodude I always see as a group and they will stay at the gym with Forrest, IMO.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I would like to see Crobat return too, but I don't see why the writers would feature an old G/S Pokemon in the 4th gen. :(

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
if Brock goes to the D/P region then Bonsly is a given. I'd say Marshtomp would go also since it's still a useful pokemon to have around. but if he takes a third one I hope he ditches that Ludicolo and Foretress. he should get back Crobat and take him along if they think he needs a third pokemon. he'll probably also end up with another D/P pokemon before too long if he's used.

If Brock does return I guess Bonsly and Marshtomp.

Though Fortress if it gets some good air time would be a good addition, as for Crobat, Steelix and Geodude i'm really on the fence with them.

However Geodude could always evolve >_>;