• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Brock leaves, will Dento like girls as much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I know that we're all used to Brock liking girls to the extreme but do you think Dento will take his place, or will Iris like boys as much?

Silver_Seoul

Pre-Best Wishes Discussion Thread. Use that, too.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I'm not sure...:/ Maybe,(I don't think they'll want them alike Brock though) but I don't see Iris liking boys as much...=_= but really can't we put this in the Pre-Best Wishes Thread? I know stuff gets ignored....but...

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd LOL If Iris was the one who was crazy about boys instead. I'd rather like this, imagine Ash being all "Gee this girls insane!"

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I was actually wondering about this the other day lol.

IDK, maybe?

But it would be a funny twist if Iris was boy crazy.

PsychicChampion

Iris flirting with boys would be fricking hilarious though.
LOL

I can imagine it now...

Iris: Hey do you like me Ash? *Looks at Ash*

Ash: what?!?! I guess, I mean you are pretty and funny...

Iris: YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY YOU LIKE ME AND WANT TO MARRY ME YOU JERK! AND HAVE KIDS! *Beats Ash to a pulp*

Ash: But I am supposively only ten*takes the beating.* and you're suppose to be to!

Iris: *Cries* Don't! I hate you! *Turns around and turns back around, grabbing Ash focifully* Wanna make out? You better say yes!
~

Haha funny funny Iris being along the lines of forciful scarry would be funny as hell.

And bet a hundred bucks that Dento won't be like brock, but Iris will be.

matt0044

Contrary to Iris being boy-crazy, I imagine her like young Goku from Dragonball who wasn't attracted to girls at all until the end of Dragonball and the beginning of Z. So Iris probably won't be boy crazy but that is a funny thought.

Then again, maybe she'll fall in love with Ash but Ash won't love her back and there's a subplot featuring Iris trying to win Ash's heart. It's possible but it's up to the writers.

What do you guys think?

iteza9pm

Leveau
lol I dont think he will,
I mean, it´d be too repetitive to have the same thing all over again,
but yah it´d be funny as hell if Iris was really into boys as much as brock was for girls lol

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
The thing similar so far is Dento is in fact a Gym Leader like Brock. And even more similar being the first. I'm excited to see this play off, but I wouldn't really care if he's gonna be copying Brock's gag. Iris however would be pretty interesting to see her flirting with boys. :p

PsychicChampion

Then again, maybe she'll fall in love with Ash but Ash won't love her back and there's a subplot featuring Iris trying to win Ash's heart. It's possible but it's up to the writers.

What do you guys think?

That would be a good subplot.

I swear though the gag will just get redundant if Dento takes over

shac

I can see the opposite thing happening. Dento will be a star and all girls will go gaga over him, being a constant annoyance for Iris.

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
I think Dento should flirt with boys instead.

Yes, you heard me right.

Now wouldn't that be an amusing and interesting twist. I actually would enjoy that.

Darkxninga

Or if Dento flirts with boys!

*shot*

I only have one thing to say about that: .....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

@_@ I'd rather him not flirt at all if that were to happen and I wouldnt enjoy any bit of it! I was thinking it'd be cool to see Dento flirt or girls flirt with him but now i dont think it'd be so great because thatd make brock sneak up behind him going "I'LL show you how its REALLLY done" or Dento will start being compared to Brock much....
Though him being charmed by females is okay but just as long as its not all the time/every episode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.