• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Dawn caught Riolu?

cecil 090

chaos of the night
Now many people were angry at the fact that Dawn caught buizel but now what if she caught a riolu how mad would you be?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I would kill whoever is responsible, order a nuclear strike on Japan, and chase Satoshi Tajiri to the ends of the earth wearing a Hikari cosutme covered in the blood of a sacrificial lamb.

freakin_chicken

you wouldn't like to find out...

just kidding. when i read that Dawn was going to get Buizel i wasn't angry, i just though it looked like an "Ash" pokemon. but with Riolu? if she gets it, i'll be very very mad.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
ONLY if it doesn't evolve or both of them get it (And Hikari's stays a Riolu).

Otherwise...No..Don't give them ideas >_>

scissorX

I'd be angry, very, very angry.

Lucario and Staraptor are two Pokémon I've wanted Ash to get right from the start. Especially Lucario, I couldn't think of a more 'Ash' Pokémon. Well except the devil, the yellow devil.

Black/Light

. . . I would be over joyed (I want Riolu to be in the anime and I would like to see how Dawn works with it in contest).

I would probly draw some coo fan art for them if it happened.

. . . But you know everyone else hear would whine about how "Dawns getting all the cool pokemon!!!".

pokemaster95

King of pirates
(sharpening his knife at the idea) not a good idea.

cecil 090

chaos of the night
. . . I would be over joyed (I want Riolu to be in the anime and I would like to see how Dawn works with it in contest).

I would probly draw some coo fan art for them if it happened.

. . . But you know everyone else hear would whine about how "Dawns getting all the cool pokemon!!!".

*steps away to avoid the onslaught*

As for me i would be never annoyed now if she caught riolu and gible i may just have to shoot someone.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
(sharpening his knife at the idea) not a good idea.

Mio

Belief
I would laugh.

Seriously it has came to the point where you can expect the writers to do the exact opposite of what the fandom wants.

Though if and when that does happen we can insure that there will be much rebellion and death.

Dax

Legend
The fandom will explode and Serebiiforums will be consumed in a bloody war... the writer won't care and Dawn will still have Riolu.

ShadowDragon16

You wouldn't want to know.......

*Takes out Guns, Missiles, and puts on a "Death to Satoshi Tajiri and the writers" shirt on*

Can to ask anymore?

scizor08

Back here. >.<
I would be really mad..and I will never watch the show again..

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
Now many people were angry at the fact that Dawn caught buizel but now what if she caught a riolu how mad would you be?

I'd be angrier than the angriest known person in history (whoever the hell HE is).

If that happened (If the thread was still open and I wasn't chicken enough to show my sorry face on that thread) I'd add it to the biggest mistakes the writers have ever made (If the writers chose to do that of, course).

Wing

PhoenixFireAssassin
Do you think Riolu and Lucario will actually appear in the series at all? Lucario had his own movie...maybe they just won't have him in the show and we won't have to wage war with writers.

Amaranth

Swag
I'd Be Too Busy Rubbing It In Your Faces To Care :) You Just Know Brock And Paul And Ash And May And Max And EVERYONE Need ONE!!!