• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If homosexuality is not a mental disorder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
You.. realize I was agreeing with your previous post right?

Your (misuse of) language in the post indicates otherwise >.>

@ Sunny C, Moogles4ever, tibrado and the rest:
I didn't quote any of those sources to show that homosexuality was "quote-unquote-bad". I quoted them to show that people can be harmed in homosexual relationships just like than can be in pedophilic relationships. My point was that the fact that some children get harmed in in pedophilic relationships is not evidence that homosexuality and pedophilia are different. People can and do get harmed in both.

BigLutz

Banned
Your (misuse of) language in the post indicates otherwise >.>

Aww look who is hanging around.

My point is that anyone can give into their basic sexual desires, but our evolved nature allows us not to.

Grey Wind

I didn't quote any of those sources to show that homosexuality was "quote-unquote-bad". I quoted them to show that people can be harmed in homosexual relationships just like than can be in pedophilic relationships. My point was that the fact that some children get harmed in in pedophilic relationships is not evidence that homosexuality and pedophilia are different.
Children are harmed in every pedophilic relationship. Those were cases of rape, which can happen with any sexuality.

I didn't quote any of those sources to show that homosexuality was "quote-unquote-bad". I quoted them to show that people can be harmed in homosexual relationships just like than can be in pedophilic relationships. My point was that the fact that some children get harmed in in pedophilic relationships is not evidence that homosexuality and pedophilia are different. People can and do get harmed in both.

And yet you blatantly ignore the fact that rape happens in heterosexual situations too.

Lol if it was so obvious this thread would have died on the first page.

[edit]
@:~Sapphire Sceptile~
Untrue. Read either link where the pedophile later married the "quote-unquote-victim".
@
gyaradosuseddragonrage:
I don't deny that it happens. It happens a lot. s o w h a t ?

spareux

maldición
I imagine all children would be harmed by paedophilic relationships, surely? If I was such a victim and hadn't been abused sexually, only 'groomed', when I was old enough to realize what was going on I would still be disgusted.

bel9

Aww look who is hanging around.

I posted on the other page too. ^_^

The opportunity at shots is just too damn appealing [because your argument is shoddy, doesn't have a solid base, and has been proven incorrect.]

It's just too much to miss!

@poster above me

That is usually how pedophilia relations end. The child finally gets the context of what has been going on and suddenly gets a rush of feelings regarding betrayal, violation, and confusion.

Last edited:

Grey Wind

Lol if it was so obvious this thread would have died on the first page.

[edit]
***:
Untrue. Read either link where the pedophile later married the "quote-unquote-victim".
Yes, but a pedophile in a pedophilic relationship harms. Not a pedophile in a married relationship.

BigLutz

Banned
I posted on the other page too. ^_^

The opportunity at shots is just too damn appealing [because your argument is shoddy, doesn't have a solid base, and has been proven incorrect.]

It's just too much to miss!

Seeing how I have debunked your pathetic argument already, and you ran away, I would assume you would hide and lick your wounds by now.

Geekachu

I don't know what's more astounding, the fact that you think you're prevailing in this debate or the fact that you are in fact 26 years of age. Truly, astounding.

then how are they different than homosexuals

Because paedophiles commit none-consensual sick acts that cause deep psychological harm to unwilling victims. I don't ever believe that this is the case for homosexuality. Don't bring up rape, because heterosexual rape is a lot more prevalent. Don't bring up STI's, because a man and a woman having sex doesn't make them immune

#that'smypoint

#notontwitter

Um... forgive my stupidity but um... if more homosexuals have HIV than straights... and um... homosexuals make up a tiny minority of the population... then... um... yeah... homosexuals are more likely to get HIV. This is hillarious bro! Keep it coming!

Well actually anyone with a simple grasp of statistics doesn't exactly indicate this. And besides, HIV isn't the only STI. Let's see, thrush, gonorrhoea, herpes. Gosh, I guess heterosexuals aren't all that amazing either :/

Peter Quill

star-lord
@:~Sapphire Sceptile~

Statutory rape is only rape because the person can't legally consent. The other party, as far as my knowledge completely consented. You're talking about a teenager who know what he/she wants while we're comparing it to a child that doesn't have the knowledge of sex, or isn't completely developed enough to have enough of a meaning of healthy or unhealthy relationships.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
My point was that the fact that some children get harmed in in pedophilic relationships is not evidence that homosexuality and pedophilia are different. People can and do get harmed in both.

Except, all of the kids involved in pedophilic acts are harmed. People only get harmed in homosexual relationships when rape or pedophilia is also involved, and then it's only because of the rape or pedophilic aspect of it. So there's quite a difference between them.

they can't legally consent because the state has decided that they cannot consent at all

no difference between 14 and 4 in the eyes of the government

bel9

Seeing how I have debunked your pathetic argument already, and you ran away, I would assume you would hide and lick your wounds by now.

Getting a little bit high and mighty there with your vast intellect, eh?

Hardly, you can't just argue something is true because you say so.

I have a credible source from WebMD. You have yet to actually produce anything [or argument] against it.

Or did you forget that painful realization already?

Status
Not open for further replies.