• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If I have Omega Ruby, and beat it to the point of no return but love it to death, is it worth it to buy Alpha Sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake86

I love the ORAS! I LOVE Omega Ruby, and I beat it a lot. Is it worth it to get Alpha Sapphire to see Team Aqua's point of view or...should I save my money? Thank you in advance for your opinions.

Hmmm... Maybe?

I also really like ORAS a lot, Alpha Sapphire is even the first game I've ever finished the Nat Dex in. I did also get Omega Ruby at some point as well, but that was mainly for a different playthrough due to not wanting to delete my Alpha Sapphire save, and it seems you've deleted your Omega Ruby save many times. Also, there isn't much difference between the 2 evil team points of view except wanting to expand the ocean instead of the land. Although I'm pretty sure there is something in the Aqua hideout explaining Shelly's backstory, which I don't think is in Omega Ruby for any Magma character. I'd buy it if you just want to do stuff in Alpha Sapphire that Omega Ruby doesn't have, which is basically just version exclusive pokemon. The 2 evil teams aren't really that different in both games. Although I do forget if there are any other version exclusive stuff, I think maybe mega stones during the story?

tl;dr don't buy it unless you wanna see tiny details like version exclusive pokemon, use of different mega stones during playthrough, Shelly's backstory, etc...

Pancake86

Yeah, i'm starting to get second thoughts of buying it. So....tiny details won't make a difference. Sorry for your time.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
unless you can spare the money and want to use the other game for ingame pokemon storage then dont. i purchased Y a few months ago even though i completed X long ago. i was tryng to get some ingame storage boxes without having to keep a PKbank app acting on my 2ds. i dont really follow the story so close but its not the biggest difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.