• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Journeys was the final appearances of companions (for a very long time) how did you feel about it?

Observer

Mostly watching
Well her ribbon was missing, the one Ash bought for her. Everyone thought she wore the ribbon on her ankle but turns out it was actually a bracelet she wore in previous showcases. That’s when I knew her journey with Ash was retconned.

That is one very big leap in logic there, the whole ribbon thing has been talked about to death. She most likely still have it in her possession.

Also where's this whole man hater thing coming from?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The Tomiyasu conspiracies continue :rolleyes:

The Drawn Sword

Bittersweet in my eyes. Tomiyasu ruined Serena and turned her into a lesbian and made it like she barely knows Ash. I think Lisia poisoned her mind into thinking men are evil.
Tomiyasu won’t make Serena a lesbian. She doesn’t have enough screen time. He can break Amourshipping by making Ash gay. He as been setting up Goh to take Serena’s place for 137 episodes.

Speed22

Tomiyasu intends to undo AMOURSHIPPING by making ASH get together with GOH. He planted the seeds on the CORPSE of AMOURSHIPPING
Tomiyasu won’t make Serena a lesbian. She doesn’t have enough screen time. He can break Amourshipping by making Ash gay. He as been setting up Goh to take Serena’s place for 137 episodes.
You realise Goh just left the series right?

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Have no clue why they didn't wrap up more characters progress is all. At this point what would be lost by just having revealed Haruka as a Top Coordinator. Though she is famous at least according to Lisia(?)

Also Tomiyasu losing his role means nothing since PM2019 is finished.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Overall, I'm happy with the way most of the companion and major rival returns were handled. Gary probably had the best overall return and most plot relevance. Iris was used well, and while her goal of Dragon Master isn't complete, she got to be the Unova Champion instead. Lillie's story arc has come to a close with the Mohn episode. Serena's arc is mostly closed, and there is one more thing they need to resolve.

Dawn's return is a mixed bag. She's been relatively static compared to Serena and Lillie, but she also had some good story moments. I'm not as upset about her not being a Top Coordinator. Maybe that's something they will close off in the last 11 episodes.

The only return that wasn't handled well, in my opinion, was Alain. That was definitely an execution thing.

I'm looking forward to how they wrap up everything in the last 11 episodes.

SatoSereFan224888

why is there one of you everywhere? we want to talk about pokemon, not your homophobic conspiracies
I’m not homophobic. I have nothing against gay people. I just don’t think same sex relationships are appropriate for Pokemon.

The Drawn Sword

I’m not homophobic. I have nothing against gay people. I just don’t think same sex relationships are appropriate for Pokemon.
Just say you hate Tomiyasu’s OTP and believe he’s trying to undo amourshipping by having Goh replace Serena as Ash’s one true love. Enough with the homophobic canards of “Lisia turned Serena into a lesbian.”

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Perhaps the worst Serena sendoff for having her meet up with Ash for 1 minute.

May (and Max if people care enough) didn't get her time just because May's VA is forever sick (not even sure if she's still recovering after...over a decade?).

Seriously, what the hell made them not use Cilan for something at all?

Does the studio hate Tracey that much?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Not enough money to pay them to voice Tracey and Cilan.
It was probably more of an availability thing. Both of their VAs are busy with the new Super Mario Brothers movie.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
And Goh, too. Unless he ends up showing up at some point.