• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If life had a 'Start Over' button...

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Possibly. I probably would be tempted-- having family+friend trouble now-- but would eventually smash it with a hammer. Things always get worse before they get better.

blackterminator3

I would press if I was near death bed and old.

Only if I could keep my memories of my past life so I won't *EFF* up the same way the first time.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
When I get dumped, hello new girlfriend!

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
No.
If it had a time-travel back to 2008 button, I'd press it provided I'd be able to get back to 2012.

CliveKoopa

Only if I could keep my memories of my past life so I won't *EFF* up the same way the first time.

Same here and correct certain mistakes what I have regretted in the past.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Yep. I doubt my life as it is won't get much better for at least 3 years.

Cornelius

Continent
Never.

I've learned so much in my life so far, and pressing a button to start over would be counterproductive to the idea of living life.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
If I could keep my memories from my previous life, then I'd definitely press it, as it would probably be a very cool experience going back to the world of the past with knowledge about many things which I should not have had back then, including the future. Otherwise, I wouldn't press it as I don't see the point in doing so.

Zachmac

Restarting my life is far too extreme, but I would want to go back and fix some mistakes I've made. Only the important ones, though.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I definitely wouldn't restart life, over the mere fact that I would have to suffer through 13 years of American public education again.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I'd tell my parents to get me a tutor to stay on top of things, and go to a public school instead of a private one my 6th grade year

Necro101

For me it would be a 50/50. I've made mistakes in my life like all humans but I also lije the life I have now and the personne I am now. So idk it would be a 50/50 as I said.

RAWK ON