• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Nintendo remade the Pokemon 64 games for DS...

Would you play a rereleased Pokemon 64 game on your DS?

• Hells yeah!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No way! Pokemon sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
The launch titles for the DS contained a Nintendo 64 port- Super Mario 64, (and possibly others, but I can't remember) so it's pretty clear that the DS can handle N64 graphics.
Now, just say Nintendo and Game Freak got together to rerelease Pokemon Snap, Stadium and Stadium 2 for the Nintendo DS, what would be your stance on the matter? Good, bad or undecided?

I firmly beleive Snap would ROCK on the DS, but Stadium might need some upgrading to be compatible with the GBA games, if that's even possible at all.

So, yeah. Discuss.

Surskit&Beautifly

Snap for the DS would be cool, but a brand new Snap with the Hoenn and Johto Pokemon would be better! I don't think Stadiums would be good on the DS. If they were to make one it would probably be a lot different.

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Snap for the DS would be cool, but a brand new Snap with the Hoenn and Johto Pokemon would be better! I don't think Stadiums would be good on the DS. If they were to make one it would probably be a lot different.

Yeah, I don't think the Stadium games would work too well on the DS. In their current state, anyway...
I dunno.. I like Snap as it is- if they could add a few more Pokemon I wouldn't complain, though!