• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Our World Instantly Became A World Full Of Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyrholnen

Actually, a game called Devil Survivor has a similar scenario happen. Instead of Pokemon, demons appear in Tokyo and many people gain the ability to control them using a Nintendo DS-lookalike (lol) - they could command the demons to fight, they could buy new ones, fuse those in their possesion (evolution?)...

What ended up happening? In less than a week the city descends into complete chaos. Criminals use demons to do whatever they please, but the police isn't any better. There are people who try to use the demons to protect others, but they're feared just as much as the bad guys and... well, it's been a while since I played this game ><

But if Pokemon were to appear and if people gained the ability to control them it would be the equivalent of giving everyone a mini-nuke to do whatever they want with it. We'd be screwed.

And I'd like to have a Lucario, please.
i freaking love that game.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Well said, Foxeaf! Going off of what you said, a Pokemon league would quickly be created to ban people from owning certain types of Pokemon. At the same time, the millitary of each country will be scrambling to get a hold of these Pokemon. Normal people like us will be stuck with Lillipup and Snubull.

stephastated

dumb twerp
1. maybe like 20 mins because humanity will always find a way to abuse powerful things

2. heck yeah charizard

Falchy

BobaFett
I just thought of this.... Imagine it's effect on war. Think about it, all of these pokemon clashing together to fight for countries... Maybe even eliminate this whole gun control talk. Personally, I want pokemon to invade the real world. It'd be a nice change.

Enjolras

Master of the House
I just thought of this.... Imagine it's effect on war. Think about it, all of these pokemon clashing together to fight for countries... Maybe even eliminate this whole gun control talk. Personally, I want pokemon to invade the real world. It'd be a nice change.

Do you really think its more pleasant to be killed by a Scyther's slash than getting sniped?

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
1. Our world would last 15 minutes, tops. Criminals would find about these creatures, and then they would abuse their power in search of money, etc. There are too many people that would use Pokemon to do crimes in this world. Things would just be chaos, with the clash of good vs. evil. Pokemon are like natural weapons though, and in the real world people wouldn't just stop at battling.

2. I'm saying Reuniclus, seeing as how it can withstand weather conditions, crush rocks, and it's awesome IMO.

TwistedLucario

Rare candy vendor
I honestly dont know, I think chaos would exist, but our world might well be in chaos RIGHT away, however, we MAY or MAY NOT be able to fix it.

I would instantly seek out Riolu/Lucario.

The LEGENDARIES however may serve as a problem since they are one of a kind, all powerful and rare!
I mean IN THE ANIME Mew is cloned, thats in the anime, so imagine real world scientists and what they would want.

Basically, I think our world would function similar to the pokeworld, except we have no pokeballs since no technology exists (and I have no idea if it would) so befriending pokemon would be done by taming like in the Pokemon Conquest games.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
1) Well, obviously the people who don't like/know about pokemon would last about 30 seconds, then be incinerated by a wild Simisear.

2) Hmm.... Cradily.

appelpower

Sinnoh Champion
I'd choose Wondertomb and a Jolly Deoxys-S with 4 OHKO moves, full PP-Up-stuff and No Guard. Also, I'd carry my trusty Vaporeon (boat, favourite Poke), Giratina (powerhouse), Crobat (airplane) and Bibarel (HM Slave)

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
I'd get Running Shoes and participate in the Olympics.

Nah, I'd get all the bird Pokémon and love them all! Or find a Mew :3

Rakurai

Considering how awful our world is compared to its portrayal in the games, things would get ugly fast.

Though I'd probably feel too thrilled about the prospect of owning a Deino to care much.

Status
Not open for further replies.