• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Paul made a cameo in BW i beleive he should be the one to beat Shootie first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame Pika

What exactly would Shinji beating Shuuti actually show about Shinji that we don't already know. Really, I don't see the arguement here. We know he's strong and it's been shown in a nice subtle way that he respects Satoshi.

It wouldn't show much about Satoshi or Shuuti either but from any point of view...

kemal07

tbh I doubt any old rivals will appear in Unova. If any were to appear I would rather see the remaining Johto characters-Karen,Will and Janine appearing and Gary from Ash's rivals.

fukamaru

I see Paul can appear in Unova but after Ash's league battles. Ash will decide to go in 6th gen region and he will meet Paul in Kanoko Town. Paul will start his journey at this moment.And no, I don't think Paul and Shootie will have battle.

phantasystar69

shooti needs to be brought back down to earth, ala paul getting stomped by cynthia. Especially since he is just starting out. I don't think paul will show up tho

Status
Not open for further replies.