• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Paul made a cameo in BW i beleive he should be the one to beat Shootie first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
Ash would learn a great deal from this match-up.It could fit in with the plot actually since Shootie is arrogant and believes ash is a weak trainer.Paul would probably beat him without losing any pokemon and after the match he would tell Shootie how he use to be just like him(believed ashs training method was wrong and how he believed weak pokemon were useless for example Chimchar).Then Paul can tell Shootie how he lost to ash and that ash is potential to be the best.This will change how Shootie looks at ash by a small amount.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Ash would learn a great deal from this match-up.It could fit in with the plot actually since Shootie is arrogant and believes ash is a weak trainer.Paul would probably beat him without losing any pokemon and after the match he would tell Shootie how he use to be just like him(believed ashs training method was wrong and how he believed weak pokemon were useless for example Chimchar).Then Paul can tell Shootie how he lost to ash and that ash is potential to be the best.This will change how Shootie looks at ash by a small amount.

Yea...... how about no, let's not get your fantasies portrayed into the show.... >__>

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Um..................As much as I would like Paul to make an appearance in Best Wishes, I don't see the point of him battling Shooti. Shooti isn't like Silver from the games. He just seems to dislike Ash coz he's from Kanto (he'd dislike Paul too even if Paul creamed him) I think Shooti is nice to his Pokemon just not...well you know.

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
Yea...... how about no, let's not get your fantasies portrayed into the show.... >__>

Its not a fantasy,I just meant it would reawaken ashs battle spirit watching his old rival fighting his current one.Maybe after witnessing that match he might stop making idiotic mistakes and actually use his head.Plus Shootie really needs to get his owned badly and who better than Paul lol :)

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
What is with all these Paul lover boys?
No F*cking way should it happen. He's ash's rival.
If he should be beaten by anyone it should be someone like Cynthia.
That way ash doesn't look so bad considering he already beat Paul.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Its not a fantasy,I just meant it would reawaken ashs battle spirit watching his old rival fighting his current one.Maybe after witnessing that match he might stop making idiotic mistakes and actually use his head.Plus Shootie really needs to get his owned badly and who better than Paul lol :)

There are many other.... logical ways to "reawaken" Ash's battle spirit..... Why should a non-BW character appear just to show this? Yes let's hope May comes in naked and "Reawakens" Ash's attraction to girls... [/Sarcasm] This won't happen, its the same crappy idea people saw with Gary meeting Paul in DP.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
I think that's a bad fanfic. BUT, it would be a treat if Paul beats him in a small competition and then Ash beats him up and uses him as a tool for character development ala May-Dawn

In real life, Paul will cameo, BUT he will not face shooter

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok I can't believe this thread lol paul has been gone for 11 episodes jeez and if you wanna see him so badly then then watch sinnoh league victors lol its showing the pokemon league episodes now. Give shooti a chance people one of the only reasons that shooti treats ash like this is because of his fail loss with pikachu and tsutarja. Andd who cares if he's kinda racist lol I think its actually kinda funny if you ask me. So no I really don't see this happening ever.

Krizor

Evil Genius
I really don't see the point in a Paul vs Shootie match.

There are easier and more convenient ways to reawaken Ash's battling spirit.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

How about Ash proving his worth by himself? Isn't that his whole point? Isn't that why Ash strives to be stronger nowadays? To prove a point? To get his own point across, and not have his past rivals go to his present rivals and be all like: Yeah.. uhm.. He beat me although my pokemon were vastly superior, he's basically the second coming, so bend over already and let his ideology take you for a ride up yours...

In fact, I fail to see how this would work into Ash's rival arc plot, as it would severily make it come crumbling down like a brick house in front of an angry pack of Rhyperior/Tyranitar:

Shooti: I'm your rival, I don't like you, I don't think highly of you, I'll give this arc the tension it needs, ya heard!
Ash: LIKE HELL! I'm gonna make you eat those words like Paul!
Paul: Hey, Shooti, listen to Ash, he beat me like as if he was the second coming
Shooti: Then why should I listen to you?
Paul: Because I will battle you to show you that I'm good!
Shooti: But you lost to that country boy, who I just beat using the Vipélierre I just had for two minutes max, how fail can YOU be!
Paul: I.. I.. I.. ASH YOU IDIOT!!!
Ash: Hey what! Zekrom drained my mouse!
Shooti: There he goes with that idiotic excuse again
Paul: Well, he did knock out a Latios with that mouse...
Shooti: Holy crap, then my Vipélierre must be über! I'm sorry Ash, I guess you're okay by regular standards...
Ash: Crap.. Now I've got nothing to prove. Oh well, I guess I can still train these starters and bird I got recently and enter a league.. Just for kicks...

League time: Ash is totally unmotivated and loses in the first round: TOP128 NOOOOB!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Paul ain't coming back, face the facts man...

Shooti: I'm your rival, I don't like you, I don't think highly of you, I'll give this arc the tension it needs, ya heard!
Paul: Hey, Shooti, listen to Ash, he beat me like as if he was the second coming
Shooti: But you lost to that country boy, who I just beat using the Vipélierre I just had for two minutes max, how fail can YOU be!
Shooti: Holy crap, then my Vipélierre must be über! I'm sorry Ash, I guess you're okay by regular standards...
Ash: Crap.. Now I've got nothing to prove. Oh well, I guess I can still train these starters and bird I got recently and enter a league.. Just for kicks...

That's hilarious

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That's hilarious

But it's true, Paul can't prove anything since he isn't Ash, and in Shooti's eyes, anybody who lost to Ash would be inferior to him.. Logically speaking that is. But then again, if Paul came in with his travelling team, I bet that he'd sweep most of Shooti's, though of course there's the of chance of us not knowing what other three pokemon Shooti had at that time. Shooti had six pokemon and two badges.. That's saying something..

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd love it if Paul were to come back and make a cameo but not to beat Shooti, that's Ash's job. He needs to show Shooti he's not what he thinks he is. I'd like Paul to maybe stick up for Ash and say he's not push over like you think.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
How about Ash proving his worth by himself? Isn't that his whole point? Isn't that why Ash strives to be stronger nowadays? To prove a point? To get his own point across, and not have his past rivals go to his present rivals and be all like: Yeah.. uhm.. He beat me although my pokemon were vastly superior, he's basically the second coming, so bend over already and let his ideology take you for a ride up yours...

In fact, I fail to see how this would work into Ash's rival arc plot, as it would severily make it come crumbling down like a brick house in front of an angry pack of Rhyperior/Tyranitar:

League time: Ash is totally unmotivated and loses in the first round: TOP128 NOOOOB!

Hahahahaha this is just pure epicness!!

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!

I'd laugh so hard if this actually happens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.