• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If PMD were on a console...

What would you think? A Pokemon-based Platformer-type thing? In my mind, it could work. What do you think? And if you think it would, how would it operate? In my mind, PMD Platformer = Kingdom Hearts style. Basic melee attacks, then buttons for using actual moves.

Brumrha

Banned
what is this? I dont understand a single word..???

Actually, I can.

I'm guessing that if PMD were on a console, it would probably make a perfect tactical RPG. That way, all of the stats will have the same base stats as all of the main Pokemon RPGs.

CHG-Swampert

CHG Co-Lead Swampert
What would you think? A Pokemon-based Platformer-type thing? In my mind, it could work. What do you think? And if you think it would, how would it operate? In my mind, PMD Platformer = Kingdom Hearts style. Basic melee attacks, then buttons for using actual moves.

Can you speak english pl0x? lol

If it were on a console. It'd be Wii and it would be a RPG

PokemonHero

I can see the future
A KH-style RPG would make the most sense if they were to create a console version of the game. Perhaps with such a game, you could have more interactive environments, both inside and out of the dungeons.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Can you speak english pl0x? lol

If it were on a console. It'd be Wii and it would be a RPG

Agreed lol.

Would be cool on a Wii.
You could possibly make your own dungeons??

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

KH does not constitute as a Platformer, the first classic Mario games are Platformers.

If PMD was to move to the Wii then it would probably remain largely unchanged, except they'd screw up the graphics by trying to make them 3D and then the story length would suffer.

They could just keep it 2D and have a great story and lots of other features afterwards,

NINJA PENGUIN2

<-- YOU WILL BE MINE
i think it could work on PS3 triangle square circle and x for your four moves, then the six axis for jumping, dodging Etc. and analouge sticks to move.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I agree with that it could be a Kingdom Hearts-esque game. It would be a lot of fun and the moves would just have to look good, or I would be mad!

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
I think that would be a cool idea to have Mystery Dungeon on a wii or an Xbox 360. It would be fun to walk and throw stuff. If that is what your idea is?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
KH style would be perfect.They pokemon just need weapons.

nice, they can shoot eachother to death then...

anyway there is a expansionpack for the gamecube that allows it to plat GBA games on it, there may not be a consoloe based game yet but the pmd for on the GBA can be played on a television.