1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

IF POKEMON EXISTED IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by championx91, Jan 30, 2019.

1. championx91

championx91 Pokemon Master

If pokemons existed in the world right now and you were not a pokemon trainer, you just continue with your daily life, what pokemon would you have in your daily life?

You are still doing the same things you do today irl but you have a pokemon(s) what would you use it for?
    How would you use them in your daily life?

Any pokemon except for legendarys.

I would use my Misdreavus to just help me out with small things like, Misdreavus would fly ahead to check if my bus has arrived or not.

2. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Bill Cipher was robbed

but there are probably apps for this though

Dragalge likes this.
  3. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

we'd be absolutely screwed if that happened. they have powerful physical harming moves and the various elemental moves. both will be used for good and bad uses, its a 2 edge blade but its just that most people will be packing heat (much like today in certain countries). now if you had no pokemn then be extra wary for the crazy people with pokemon.

though id still like that pokemon would be real so i can finally go soaring with Flygon.

LOL sadly this is true for nearly anything these days as 95% of people are stuck on their smartphones.

4. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

We all know what we would use Ditto for, if you know what I mean

And by "if you know what I mean", I mean espionage and spywork

keepitsimple likes this.
  5. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Luna is a happy kitty

I’d probably be dead.

keepitsimple likes this.
  6. shoz999

shoz999 No! That's impossible!

I feel like everyone's answer is going to be summed up as...

"OH MY GOD! THESE POKEMON ARE LIKE CUTE-LITTLE NUCLEAR WARHEADS!"

nel3, Trey pokes and keepitsimple like this.
  7. Ignition

Ignition *stares into your soul*

I’d embrace it for the 5 seconds they’ll allow me to live before taking over

8. Prof. SALTY

Prof. SALTY The Scruffy Professor

I'd probably have a flying type or fast runner I could ride to work for one. Aerodactyl if possible for flying or a Landorus Therian Forme for both flying and running.

I would also likely have a cute little companion that could go everywhere with me. Possibly a Dedene, Zorua, Pichu, Smoochum, Togepi, Delibird, Bergmite or Carbink. I've also been pretty into Meltan lately too so possibly one of those little buddies.

9. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

I'd have a pet Pikachu. Always wanted one.

10. captainfez3

captainfez3 The Chill Trainer

Nah man we just gotta get Mewtwo down and we'd be fine lol.

I would keep a Dragonite and Lapras and just hang out with them. Go surfing on Lapras and fly around with Dragonite. I'd also have an Alakazam and an army of Abra to help me finish writing my thesis and then run my own laboratory synthesizing insulin analogues!

On second thought, maybe an army of just Kadabra and Alakazam. I thought it would be nice to not have to train the Abra but then I remembered they sleep like 18 hours a day lol

Ignition likes this.
  11. RedJirachi

If Alakazam has an IQ of 5000 and its not just an exaggeration, the Pokemon would either rule over humanity, solve the mysteries of life, or be both and serve as Earth's enlightened despots. Einstein was 160-190, the highest ever recorded is 250-300, and Alakazam is over 10 times smarter than that. It's probably for the best that only Kadadra who are traded, and thus already owned by people, can become Alakazam. Though really, what's to stop a Pokemon that smart from learning how to escape its captivity? Maybe they're just in some zen like state and have transcended the need for earthly desires like power

Yes, I know they can only learn four moves, but that's more a physical limitation than a mental one

12. shivaa

shivaa New Member

If pokémons existed in this world today I probably have a lot of pokémons that I would have trained lol.

________________________________________________________________________________
    Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  13. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical Optimist

Probably my meowth, not gonna lie I would take pay day to the next level indeed. My revenues would all be from my Pokémon!

keepitsimple likes this.
  14. RedJirachi

Particle accelerators and other complicated science projects could plug in Metagross to serve as supercomputers components

15. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Bill Cipher was robbed

Lemon has the right idea about using Meowth to counterfeit money

I... don't care? Why was this directed at me lol I'm not someone who complains about people making use of technology

lemoncatpower likes this.
  16. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Electric types could be useful for charging devices.

17. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Corni: Cute Enough To Protect Me <3 tehe~

I think I want to partner up with the jigglypuff line. A soothing song that can put me to sleep/relax me any time FTW, i've read they smell nice, they're piiiink, and I think Jiggly and Wiggly can also be tough battlers if I ever did want to battle people (i mean yes they have kinda bad stats in the regular pokemon games but THINK HOW TOUGH JIGGLY IS IN SMASH BROS! nuff said :p).

18. RedJirachi

Usage of Pay Day would have to be regulated to prevent economic issues