• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Pokemon Had Never Existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doned

What would you do to occupy your time if Pokemon never had existed?

-How would it have changed your habits.
-What do you think you would have occupied yourself with.
-Do you think anything in your life be better if Pokemon had never existed? (School, Home)
-^ Worse.
-Other

I would probaly have a lot more money =P. I dont think i'd EVER watch the channel that Pokemon shows on. When I was sick I wouldnt have a very long line of old Kanto episodes to watch =P. Maybe, but not entirely sure, but I would have probaly been more interested in Digimon, the show would probaly aired season five (Pokemon was Still Extremely big back then)

The worst part, I wouldnt have met such a great community of people because without Pokemon there wouldnt have been Serebii.net. I also wouldn't be writing this o.0, Duh.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
I don't know, I'd probably occupy myself with other games (Final Fantasy, for instance) and shows.

But if it didn't exist, I probably would have heard of anime, since that's what brought me into the anime/manga fanbase in the first place.

T

Team Gamma Leader Bryan

who knows..itsa Life that seems boring 2 me now it owuld be hell for me

Even with the exsistance of pokemon, i usally play games like star wars battlefront 2 and halo 2. Im into shooting games, pokemon is just there when im on the computer and on this forum lol.

Mewdio

Banned
Don't think about such a horrible scenario!

*screams like hell

Hamstar

o snp.
Well, if Pokémon never existed, We wouldn't know anything about it, therefore life would just go on normally MINUS the pokes! ^^;

That would be horrible ;_;

Eszett

one love
I don't think my life would be too different in the absence of Pokemon, however I reckon I would probably have taken up something else and honed any athletic talents that I might be able to possess.

Rufinito18

mE Entertainment
Hegemon Locke Yggdrasill said:
You people don't think that we'd be here right now. Of course we would. Joe would have started a digimon site. Agumon.net! ;o
agumonforums.com. I can't see it now...

Nah, he would have started a Hello Kitty site

" HelloKittybii.net
HelloKittybiiforums.com
and HelloKittybii Joe"

ITS GENIOUS

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
If pokemon weren't here, I would have never liked animes and would played games less. Pokemon is the first anime show I liked.

Arrow

The Southern Cross
My entire fic, Argent falcons, would never have existed either. And, to be honest, I probably actually would be dead. Not kidding. It's a bit of a personal matter, but...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.