• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Pokemon were real... 5 question survey

1) Would you be a trainer? Yes, I would! Being a Trainer would be cool!
2) would you raise and breed pokemon? I probably would as well!
3) would you try to collect one of each species? Just like I have completed Dex entries in the games I would do the same in real life!
4) would you be a pokemon expert trainer or professor type? I don't know about this one! if there are as many pokemon that haven't been discovered I would sure try to learn all I could!
5) what pokemon would you want to train? I don't have a favorite one so all of them!

oops my computer is slow folks i need to get wireless or highspeed cable... stupid lag! with that said i can laugh about it its silly and I didnt intend to triple post the topic!

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
1) Would you be a trainer? Yes of course
2) would you raise and breed pokemon? Thats all part of pokemon training is it not?
3) would you try to collect one of each species? Maybe
4) would you be a pokemon expert trainer or professor type? Both
5) what pokemon would you want to train? Fire and Dragon types (basically anything charizard related hehe)

Last edited:

kroko50

Drop it!
1.that or a co-ordinator, maybe both
2.yes
3.not really, i just want to be with my favourite pokemon
4.expert trainer or, if possible, a master co-ordinator
5.lucario, azelf, froslass... generally my 3 favourite pokemon

Last edited:

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
1) Would you be a trainer? Yes I would.
2) Would you raise and breed pokemon? Yes.
3) Would you try to collect one of each species? No, they're too many and how will I catch legendaries in real life if they are the forces of Nature and can't be disturbed? (or something like that).
4) Would you be a pokemon expert trainer or professor type? Probably the professor type. Once in a while, I would get out of the lab and do field-work like Prof. Birch.
5) What pokemon would you want to train? Any of Water/Ground/Dragon/Flying Types.

Korshar

Gotta Catch 'em all!
1: Of course!
2: Just like in the games, yes.
3: Yup.
4: A bit of both, I guess.
5: Weavile and Milotic!

Scyther23

Teh Win
1) Would you be a trainer? Yes of course.
2) would you raise and breed pokemon? Definitely. I love breeding.
3) would you try to collect one of each species? Naw, I don't think that would be something that I would want to spend time on. Understandable why people would, just not my thing.
4) would you be a pokemon expert trainer or professor type? Well, I would ideally like to be a gym leader of some sort, but if not possible I would love being a pokemon professor or an expert trainer.
5) what pokemon would you want to train? Specifically, my favourite is Haunter. But I would probably raise Ghost, Dragon, or Steel types in general. My favourite type is dragon so probably that. With a haunter :p

Pokemanyak

Little VoltTackler
1) Would you be a trainer? Yes
2) would you raise and breed pokemon? Yes
3) would you try to collect one of each species? No
4) would you be a pokemon expert trainer or professor type? Expert trainer
5) what pokemon would you want to train?Raichu

Riolu97

Hi there.
1) Would you be a trainer?: Yes :D
2) would you raise and breed pokemon?: Maybe...^^
3) would you try to collect one of each species?: No... That would be too hard xD
4) would you be a pokemon expert trainer or professor type?: Expert.
5) What pokemon would you want to train?: My favorite Pokémon. Riolu! :D

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
1) Yes
2) Raise, yes. Breed, I doubt it.
3) Hell no.
4) The Best trainer in the world sounds good enough.
5) Charizard, Gengar, Garchomp, Tyranitar to name a few. Oh, and Draginite and Eevee!

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
1- yes
2- yes
2- probably not.
4- After I become and expert I would be a prof.
5- mostly flying types, but still pretty well rounded.

Shiny_Gible

Darth Giblius
1) - Yes, duh! :D
2) - Yes
3) - No, I'd focus only on the Pokemon I like.
4) - Experts FTW!
5) - Gibles, Turtwigs, Treeckos, and Larvitars sound pretty good to me!

Josiah

is your favorite
1) Yes
2) If I received an egg, I would, but otherwise, no.
3) That's a very unrealistic goal, so no.
4) No.
5) Probably Sneasel, Heracross, Pidgey and anything else I could catch.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
If Pokemon were real...five question survey

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes
4.I would be both.
5.I would train all of them.

1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Nah. I'll catch maybe 30 or so and leave the rest to rot.
4) Expert for sure.
5) Mostly Fire/Dark/Dragon/Psychic/Ice types.

Poison13

Poison Master
1) Would you be a trainer? Well, I'd have pokemon, but probably not be a full time trainer.
2) would you raise and breed pokemon? Probably
3) would you try to collect one of each species? Nope.
4) would you be a pokemon expert trainer or professor type? Neither, but if I had to choose, Trainer.
5) what pokemon would you want to train? Poison types, and my first would be Zubat and I would evolve it into Crobat.