• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If pokemon were real and in your area...

Golurk_Prime

I live in Calgary, Alberta in Canada...lot's of open plains and farm lands outside the city, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Tauros/Miltank around. In the city I've got lot's of cats and dogs where I live, so probably anything ranging from meowth, skitty, lillipup etc. Probably also some spearow, swellow and pachirisu..your basic city dwelling critters!

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
I live in a foresty area up in CT, USA that is only an hour away from the ocean. Also, almost everyone in town has a pet of some sort. There are plenty of foxes and a few coyotes in the area. I'd have to say the Fennekins, Vulpixs, Poochyenas, Eevees, Leafeons, Glaceons, Zorua line, Tailows, Fletchlings, Wingulls, Lillipups, Weedles, Catperpies, Ratattas, Skitties, Furfrous, Espurrs, Riolus, Raltses, Petilils, Duckletts, Swablus, Stantlers, Deerling, Manectrics and Oddishes.

There is also plenty of farmland, so Tauros, Miltanks, Torchics, Farfethch'd, Mareep, Tepigs and Grumpigs.

Last edited:

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
I live near a pretty urbanized area, but there are a lot of trees.
I'd expect some pretty standard Bug-Types such as Spinarak and Yanmega, but I since the growth cycle for cicadas is so large, I don't know if Nincada would be included.
There's a few small lakes outside of town, so some freshwater fish like Basculin and Magikarp. Maybe Ducklett and Swanna during the spring.

Capricornus

King of the Seas
Because I live in the suburbs of south cali, I would probs see small bird pokemon, rattata-type pokemon, smaller grass types, maybe a few ground and rock types...idk

Sprinter1988

I live in rural England, surrounded by farmland and woodland. In the woodland I'd see Pidgey and Pidgeotto, Starly and Staravia, Taillow, Hoothoot, Pidove, Tranquill and Unfezant, Fletchling, Rattata, Pachirisu, Vulpix, Buneary, Bunnelby, Butterfree, Beedrill, Combee, Ducklett and Swanna, Wingull, Zubat, Ledyba, Spinarak, Yanma, Murkrow, Stantler, Deerling, Mothim and Froakie. On the farmland I'd see Tauros and Miltank, Skiddo and a load of Miltank. There's probably be a good load of Meowth, Glameow, Lilipup and Growlithe about as well, and Goldeen if you, looked in the right garden ponds... maybe a magikarp or two as well.

Onore

Nothing Special
I live in an upperish part of Eastern Australia, I can see Pokemon such as Emolga, Furfrou, Pigeot, Glameow and other normal types.

Oshwatt

I live in Missouri. I would see Magikarp, Feebas, Whiscash in the rivers. In the woods, there would Stantler, Deerling, Sawsbucks, Stunky, other pokemon based off of woodland creatures.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I live in rural England, surrounded by farmland and woodland. In the woodland I'd see Pidgey and Pidgeotto, Starly and Staravia, Taillow, Hoothoot, Pidove, Tranquill and Unfezant, Fletchling, Rattata, Pachirisu, Vulpix, Buneary, Bunnelby, Butterfree, Beedrill, Combee, Ducklett and Swanna, Wingull, Zubat, Ledyba, Spinarak, Yanma, Murkrow, Stantler, Deerling, Mothim and Froakie. On the farmland I'd see Tauros and Miltank, Skiddo and a load of Miltank. There's probably be a good load of Meowth, Glameow, Lilipup and Growlithe about as well, and Goldeen if you, looked in the right garden ponds... maybe a magikarp or two as well.

/i live in a similar area and i would have to agree with that. I would probably say there would be a few other pokemon like beautifly and vivillon, but i would have to say many of those pokemon would be in my area too.

SuperSceptile

Sceptile is super!
I live in Atlantic Canada so we'd have lots of water types like Wingull, Mudkip, Clauncher, etc. And there would be Flying or Grass types too, maybe Murkrow, Wurmple, Yanma, Snover, Geodude, Trevanent, Pineco, Lotad, Pidgey, Starly, Zigzagoon, and Pachirisu. And of course we could have pet Growlithe and Meowth! :D

pokemonmaster99325

pokemon master!!!!
I live in England and this is so hard to think up. Maybe Snubbull or Granbull cause it looks like a English bulldog IMO and I think you can guess why.

I also live by a big park with a pond so some small bird pokemon, rodent Pokemon, some bug type Pokemon and some water types for the pond like fish, tadpoles and frog Pokemon :) Maybe some Rock or ground Pokemon.

Chalis

Victorious
Where i live, i would see ground/rock types, bug/poison/grass types, and normal.

★Shiny Sylveon★

I live in Western Australia.
I would probably see rock and ground type pokemon, though rock and ground isn't my specialty.
Though I would go with onix and evolve to steelix.

I live in Sydney, Australia so there'd be quite a few of the common pokemon such as Rattata. I live near a river with lots of trees so there'd be grass and bug type pokemon around as well.

Mr.Sceptile

I live in Karachi which as it is near the tropics it is hot and dusty so I would expect a lot of ground and fire types like charmander and trapinch. It is a city area near the sea so there would be water types like sharpedo. There are rats and other urban animals so rattata would be common. I would probably have a lot of ground types and fire types as well as some water types. I would expect a fire or a ground gym.

Schmmidtty

Schmmidtty
Lots of frozen mountains, and ski resorts, so probably there would be obamasnow, sneasal, a articuno, and lots more ice types. If you go down the mountains, it turns into a nice forested area, with a big lake, and diverse terrain. Maybe being able to harbor all types of Pokemon due to almost everything being here. Sand mines, lots of ground and desert Pokemon. Some quarry's would have rock types. We would have ursaring, stantler, sawbuck, far fetched, and some fox, as hunting game in the forest. The lake nearby, is big enough to harbor lots of life, probably not ones from the ocean. In the summer, the fire types such as magmar bring heat waves. Fairys in the forest, dark, in urban, or forested areas. Steel, near the city, electric, at the power plant that would have a zapados and lots of poison types. Psychic types at the fair. And our fields and forests would be full bugs, rodents, and birds. So pretty much all Pokemon. Just the place to become the. Very best I guess.
As for gyms, grass, ice,water, ground or rock, dark, electric, poison, normal, fighting. Plus we would have an elite four I know it.

I live in Australia on the coast so a lot of Ground and Water Pokemon like Sandshrew Shellos Wingull and like Zizagoon and others some like them.