• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If pokemon were real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
If pokemon were real, what would you start with?
(No you can't start with something that is OVERPOWERED. like tyranitar, salamence, or Dragonite. try something like eevee, pikachu, or shroomish.)
Also, tell what your favorite combo would be. (like fire burst. use dig to make many holes around an enemy, then pop out far away. use fire blast inside the hole you popped out in, then mini fire blasts will come out of each of the holes. after many hits, the ground explodes and does a HUGE fire blast, for the fireblast was held up in the ground, untill the ground finally exploded.)

Mine would be shroomish.

My favorite combo to use would be:
Name:CONQUEST
Moves used: giga drain, substitute, any seed attack
What: the shroomish uses substitute, then uses the seed attack. the shrromish will then use giga drain to catch the seeds, allowing the shrromish to move it freely. it then uses the giga drain to grab the substitute, shaping the gigadrain into an another shroomish. then, the shrromish will start to get healed, while moving the substitute into attacking an enemy. the seed attack will hit the enemy, while the substitute's HP and shroomish's HP gets healed again.

pichu_power

But Never Again...
I'd really want to start with a Houndour, but a Sandshrew would be just as nice.

For Houndour, I'd train him to use its Nasty Plot effectively while avoiding the majority of attacks by running or using a Shadow Ball or Dark Pulse to ward off the blows.

For Sandshrew, I'd train him to dig as fast as it can, while jumping up to use Poison Sting as it emerges from different holes on the ground. Also, I'd get him to use Earthquake to hurt opponents when Sandshrew is weakened.

...I really don't get your whole combo schtick...

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Geodude.

My combo would be this: My Geodude/Graveler/Golem uses Double Edge/Stone Edge to create a little dent in the ground. Then, it would stand in the dent and use Rollout, trapping itself and gaining momentum. When it has enough momentum, I would have it use a Magnitude, sending the Rolling Out Rock Pokemon into the air, heavily striking the Pokemon from above. Giga Impact/Double Edge/Stone Edge could also be added to power the move up.

Also, I would catch myself an Elekid. The Electric Pokemon would use and sustain a Thundershock/Shock Wave/Thunderbolt on the Geodude/Graveler/Golem, and start spinning around, with the Rock Pokemon's cooperation. Once it's spin was going pretty fast, it would give a sudden Shock Wave/Thunderbolt/Thunder and let go, sending a devestating, slightly charged Geodude/Graveler/Golem at the opponent.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I would probably start with a Grass-type Starter (Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Turtwig). There are so many Pokemon I would like though.

Also, despite training a TON of Pokemon, using an engineering degree I would work on creating new types of PokeBalls for a REAL job. Dunno about Combos though.

There's a LOT of things needed to take into account if Pokemon were real.

Last edited:

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Um, I'd start with Charmander. My combo would be something along the lines of this:

Charizard used Old School Pwnage!
All enemies fainted.
Jack wins!

Yep. XD

masterleo

Order Up!
I'd start with Makuhita.

I'd just have it's huge belly take all the attacks and fire back with vital throw

Then we'd sit on the couch and watch TV and eat bags of chips.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Charmander :D
The future will decide the combo.

Shiny_Scizor

Pokemon Coordinator
I'd start with a Fossil Pokemon if possible, like a Shieldion or a Kabuto. If not, probably start with a Slakoth or Mankey (Monkey Pokemon). My combo would involve lots of kicking and punching with the Mankey, or lots of resting with the Slakoth.

SSBB123

Hawtie
We have stickies for these subjects, If you could be anything and create your own anything

sorry for mini modding

granbull guy

Vasoline
Granbull, Granbull 4 shure

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I'd have two Eevee's, one to become and Espeon, and the other to become an Umbreon, and combos, I'd figure it out as I went along.

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
If Pokemon were real?
In that case, Ditto. In a real life situation having a creature with the ability to transform would probably be the most useful, assuming it wouldn't be limited to just other creatures.
Especially if used for sadistic reasons. I could carry it around as a feather so its virtually invisible and weightless, but in a second, wrap around a guy and become a guillotine. Thats a damn fine ability at your command.

Last edited:

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
Spheal! Or Smoochum. Perhaps a Snorunt? Maybe an Eevee to make a Glaceon. A Snover would work too. Mayhaps a Seel? Hrmm.. Shelder would be just as fine. Delibird! Swinub's not out of the question, either. Sneasel too!

Any of those would work perfectly! As for my plan, induce hypothermia upon the enemy and watch with glee as their appendages fall off due to the extreme drop of temperature. *cackles*

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Hey! Isn't this a copy of my thread? o_O

Profesco

gone gently
Our "If You Were A..." sticky in Poke Polls takes care of this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.