• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If pokemons were real..... would you.....

marco 6 6 6

ultimate pokemon dud
i would be a trainer at about 7/8 yrs of age so when i grow up i`ll have a awsome pokemon like a lvl 99 rampardos ( wich looks awsome when battling! ), idk wether pokemon are real or not there still awsome!!!!!

SilverWitch

Ohh just add me
I would be a trainer at probably a young age and start with a charmander always however then i might look at other things like breeding or working with pokemon or something like that.

Kipcha

I would be a Pokemon trainer, starting as early as I could, and try to start in Kanto so I could get a Charmander. As I improved and grew stronger, I would gradually go into being a coordinator, because the more powerful your Pokemon, the better their moves look, so it seems logical to me. I think my main Pokemon type I was raising would be fire, with a few electric and water types mixed in, with an Umbreon in there as well.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I'd start as a trainer at a young age, but I may change as I get older.

MonferNOES!

Id be a trainer and run away from home when i want to... (AKA, not waiting for a game)

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
I'd start out at a young age probably starting as a pokemon trainer. I'd probably want to become a co-ordinator later, and then a professor. My starter would probably be Squirtle, Totodile or Cyndaquil, or Torchic. Whatever way I'd go there is one thing for certain: I'd want to catch a lot of them.