• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If previous gym leaders from different generations returned to Alola...

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
With the release of Sun and Moon, there was the battle tree. Many returning characters from previous games are able to be battled in the battle tree and have very diverse teams. What would you think would happen if previous gym leaders from other generations returned to Alola for the battle tree. What would they look like? Which pokemon would they use? What else would they do in Alola (i.e Grimsley being sketchy on the beach and Colress giving Genesect Drives)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I feel Lt Surge would have more Unova Pokemon on his team. He is the Lightning American after all, it seems appropriate he have Pokemon from Poke-America

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I would honestly love to see Erika with her pokemon in the jungle.

Gardenia too, but mostly Erika.

She just seems to fit the jungle setting IMO

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
After the type-chart change up, Whitney would have an "epiphany" and decide to be a Fairy-type Gym Leader instead because of how "kawaii" they are. I feel she's shallow enough to give away her Miltank, and her team would look something like this:

Clefable
Wigglytuff
Granbull
Azumarill (new Rollout-using bane of our existence)
Mimikyu
Slurpuff

RedJirachi

Veteran member
After the type-chart change up, Whitney would have an "epiphany" and decide to be a Fairy-type Gym Leader instead because of how "kawaii" they are. I feel she's shallow enough to give away her Miltank, and her team would look something like this:

Clefable
Wigglytuff
Granbull
Azumarill (new Rollout-using bane of our existence)
Mimikyu
Slurpuff

She could still have her Miltank because that thing stomps. Otherwise, Fairy would fit her since the Cleffa line was retyped as Fairy. Maybe she'd have a team of Miltank, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Togekiss