• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Reshiram had a gender what do you think it would be?

Which gender

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seth forte

There seems to be a mix, but i've heard that "Ken Sugimori said that Reshiram was intentionally given a more "ladylike" look to contrast with the masculine-looking Zekrom." with a link that went to http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=1641 that doesn't seem to work anymore.so what do you think? personally i thought it always looked more female like but i dont know.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
it strikes me as male due to the movies for zek and resh (i think both had male voices?). Also, it seems more like a feminine male than a female in general to me somehow. BTW, Reshiram is awesome :)

This thread should probably be moved to the general pokemon board lol

Status
Not open for further replies.