• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Reshiram had a gender what do you think it would be

Which gender

• Male

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Female

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I've always thought of Reshiram as male, due to its... rather obvious anatomy. Both of the legendary dragons look male to me anyway, but them being black and white does sort of tie in with the yin-yang thing that Sugimori was going for.

250px-643Reshiram.png

Last edited:

Akashin

I've always thought of Zekrom and Reshiram as brothers, just because it parallels the Heroes of Truth and Ideals. But even in terms of appearance, while I can see where Sugimori is coming from, Reshiram seems more masculine to me.

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
Idk, probably female

RedJirachi

Veteran member

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Palkia is definitely male because of that

I've always thought of Dialga and Palkia as being sisters who watch over time and space, and Giratina is their runaway brother who did a really wicked thing and got punished by being banished to another dimension, but he guards the alternate universe.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I’d probably consider Reshiram as male, since both it and Zekrom represent the brothers of truth and ideals, and both did have male voices in the anime.

The anime also gave Xerneas a female voice, and I’m not happy about that. Xerneas is clearly a stag. It should be a man. What, because it’s a Fairy it should be female by default? That’s not right.

I see Reshiram as female tbh. Ignore that stupid tuft of fur between her legs...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I can’t see Reshiram as anything besides feminine. The fur on its stomach never gave the idea of it being male