• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Smeargle can Sketch stats...

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
We all know Smeargle has the signature move "Sketch", which can sketch almost every move there is, making him have a very wide movepool, but his stats are poor which limits that use.

But imagin if Smeargle has another move or evolved and got an ability to sketch stats [600 base total max], which stats would sketch and what movepool would you give it ?

i.e Sketch good Sp.Atk (or atk) and spd and you get a great sweeper with a movepool like no other.
i.e Sketch good Def (orSp.def) and HP and you get a great wall with a movepool like no other.

So discuss stats and moves it should sketch.

PS: This thread is to have fun sharing thoughts, about how would Smeargle be when sketching stats.

PS: Mods, if this doesn't fit here, sorry couldn't see a better place to post this in besides GPD.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Actually,this idea is pretty cool.
I mean it really needs it,I would love to give a high defensive stat which will make it fabulous Pokemon.
With it's capability of learning any move,Dark Void with high Defensive stat is Nice.^^

Shy Guy

I'd sketch

Smergle
Base Stats:
90-HP
50-Atk.
90-Def.
180-Sp.Atk.
80-Sp.Def.
110-Spd.

Moves:
Hyper Voice or Tri Attack
Shadow Ball or Dark Pulse
Aura Sphere
Nasty Plot

I'll probably go 200 base attack or special attack, 200 base speed, but the rest of that stats are going to be weak, but that would be such a powerful sweeper. Except that it'll get killed by priority moves quickly.

Either
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Aura Sphere
or
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Close Combat
-Return

jellsprout

Assuming you need to Sketch the base stats from another Pokémon, I would go with this:

-Deoxys-E's Speed (180)
-Deoxys-Fr's Attack (180)
-Deoxys-Fr's Special Attack (180)
-Deoxys-Fr's Defence (20)
-Deoxys-Fr's Special Defence (20)
-Shuckle's HP (20)

Moves: (Physical set)
-Sacred Fire
-Dragon Claw
-Close Combat
-Shadow Sneak

Moves: (Special Set)
-Eruption
-Spacial Rend/Draco Meteor
-Water Spout
-Shadow Sneak

Moves: (Mixed Set)
-Sacred Fire
-Draco Meteor
-Close Combat
-Shadow Sneak

The first and third ones holds a Lum Berry, the second one holds Leftovers or Shell Bell.
If I could choose abilities too, I would pick Pure Power for the first set and Mold Breaker for the second and third set.

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
This idea has some problems:

1: Smeargle would be uber.
2: IVs.
3: HP.

Anyway, Smeargle needs an evo with higher base stats, and that would solve your problem.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
This idea has some problems:

1: Smeargle would be uber.
2: IVs.
3: HP.

Anyway, Smeargle needs an evo with higher base stats, and that would solve your problem.
It'll be alot better that's for sure, but I don't it'll be uber, as I already have said max base stats must be 600, this might be very good for OU.

As for IVs, well just like other pokemon you just have to find good IVs then sketch the base stat you want.
As for HP like all other stats it can be Sketched too, besides this is only a fun thread for discussing the set you'd give to Smeargle if it can Sketch stats, don't over think it.

That would never happen. They can't make smeargle much better than it already is. It already can learn every attack in the game, but with stats equaling those of Mew and Celebi, it would be unstoppable. It needs its horrible stats to make up for its massive movepool.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
That would never happen. They can't make smeargle much better than it already is. It already can learn every attack in the game, but with stats equaling those of Mew and Celebi, it would be unstoppable. It needs its horrible stats to make up for its massive movepool.

So? We can dream ya know!

I would love a wall with: 200 HP / 10 Att / 100 Def / 10 Sp.Att / 130 Sp.Def / 50 Spd

New Blissey???

Moves:

~ Softboild
~ Toxic
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Seismic Toss

NinjaScyther4

JPU Owner

This is absolutely true but thats not the reason he made the thread. He wants us to use our imagination... *Trys to think*

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Let's see what you could do:

1 HP / 299 Atk / 0 Def / 0 Sp Atk / 0 Sp Def / 300 Spd

Cheap.

But owned by any priority move. Cheep yes, but it doesn't mean it can't be counterd. Any Pokemon with Focus Sash, Hail or SS KO it.

ok, then I'd have this smeargle:

Hp: 255
Attack: 1
Defense: 171
Special attack: 1
Special defense: 171
Speed: 1

Attacks: Mind Reader/Lock On, Trick Room, Sheer Cold, Worry Seed

This is how it works: First trick room to outrun any pokemon. Then, Mind reader/sheer cold combo to make any pokemon faint except pokemon with sturdy (which i can eliminate with worry seed)

Last edited: