• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If Stands were Pokemon, what type would they be?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
In this JoJo's Bizarre Adventures thread, if Stands were like Pokemon, what type would they be? And please don't just give every stand a fighting-type lol. I'll start with one of the scariest stands of the JoJo series, Purple Haze.

So for me, I think Purple Haze would easily be a poison-type considering it releases a deadly flesh-eating virus every time it punches but I think considering it's obsession with cleaning, it can have a secondary fairy type lol as well which would fit the scary nature of fairies terrifying Dragons everywhere! However there's also the fact that this stand has a very unstable and violent personality, so a dark-type would also work too.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It'd be a pretty generic answer to say ZA WARUDO!! is Steel/Dragon or Grass/Psychic. King Crimson is definitely Psychic/Fighting

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
For the Stardust Crusaders' cast:

Star Platinum - Fighting
Hermit Purple - Grass/Psychic
Magician's Red - Fire/Fighting
Hierophant Green - Water/Rock
Silver Chariot - Steel
Chariot Requiem - Dark/Steel (I know it's not in this Part but it still belongs to the same character and counts as an evolution)
The Fool - Ground/Ghost
The World - Fighting

I might do for the next parts or for other antagonists of Part 3 if I have enough time.

EDIT: For the other Stands of Part 3:

Holy's unnamed Stand - Grass
Tower of Gray - Bug
Dark Blue Moon - Water
Strength - Steel/Ghost
Ebony Evil - Dark
Yellow Temperance - Psychic
Hanged Man - Dark
Emperor - Normal
Empress - Normal/Fighting
Wheel of Fortune - Steel
Justice - Ghost
Lovers - Bug/Psychic
Sun - Fire
Death Thirteen - Ghost/Dark
Judgement - Psychic
High Priestess - Rock/Ground
Geb - Water
Khnum - Normal
Tohth - Normal/Psychic
Anubis - Ghost/Steel
Bastet - Electric/Steel
Sethan - Dark
Osiris - Dark
Atum - Dark
Horus - Ice/Flying
Tenore Sax - Normal/Ghost
Cream - Ghost

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Well, they're literally psychic powers, so all of them are part Psychic by default.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Diamond Is Unbreakable:

Crazy Diamond - Fighting/Psychic
The Hand - Normal
Echoes:
ACT1 - Bug/Normal
ACT2 - Bug/Normal
ACT3 - Psychic
Heaven's Door - Psychic
Killer Queen - Normal/Psychic
Aqua Necklace - Water
Bad Company - Normal
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Electric/Fighting
The Lock - Dark/Steel
Surface - Normal
Love Deluxe - Normal
Pearl Jam - Fairy
Achtung Baby - Normal
Ratt - Poison/Steel
Harvest - Bug
Cinderella - Fairy
Atom Heart Father - Ghost
Boy II Man - Normal
Earth Wind and Fire - Psychic
Highway Star - Dark
Stray Cat - Grass/Flying
Super Fly - Steel/Psychic
Enigma - Dark/Psychic
Cheap Trick - Ghost/Dark
Nijimura's Father's unnamed Stand - Normal?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I can see the Scary Monsters stand be a Rock/Ghost-type. Not only because it's a dinosaur but it's a dinosaur that infects other people into dinosaurs, "resurrecting" long-lost creatures of the prehistoric age. If it was a Pokemon, it's ability would either be Mummy or some kind of ability that turns other Pokemon into rock/ghost-types whenever it uses a biting move.

Actually now that I talk about this, this would be a good concept for an actual Pokemon.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I think Scary Monsters would have been a great example for a combination of Rock/Dragon like Tyrantrum. I'm getting this kind of vibe from that one.