• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If The Above Avatar Appears In Front Of You V2

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Asks if she needs a haircut. I mean, come on, who wants to have hair that long? Imagine how heavy that gets when you're washing it...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Pet the cat

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Take her fan while she's not looking

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Try to mess with his "art" when he's not looking just to see how he'd react when he looks back.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hug and pet it before button mashing the little zetta son of a digit for messing with my heaps

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
wonder if it's smoking the flowers behind it

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Contemplating whether I should run before that tiger spots me or approach it. That tiger, to me looks rather wise, almost philosophical.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Wonder why she's in a blank background