• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If The Above Avatar Appears In Front Of You V2

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Me: Oh. Hi there young man. Did you know there's a Chasa haunting behind you?
Light: Da hell's a Chasa? 'Looks at Ryuk floating behind'
Tell the tiger to quit smoking.
#savethetigers.
Take my pipe. I take your arm.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Summon Byakko and see if they become friends

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Have a dance with him.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ask if he's pissed off for some reason :p

shoz999

The Death Note can't kill Mythra. She's not really human and she's more than just a sword.

shoz999

7/10 I've been reading Jungle Juice, Unholy Blood, and The Boxer manhwa recently. I refuse to say she's best girl! Design is okay, clearly made from the 90s or 80s.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Say hello and then promptly get out of his way. He looks intimidating. 0-o

xEryChan

Demon Child
Run away because she freaks me out and I don’t want to be near her when she‘s possessed

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Get far, FAR away from her, I don't want to get caught in whatever sequence of madness is about to ensue