• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

if the anime does end, how will it end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxbrenna

if and when the anime comes to a close how would you like it to wrap up?

id like for there to be a Champions league with Ash facing his toughest and memorable rivals like Gary,Paul, Tobias etc and then during the final match against say Cynthia or who ever the champion at that time is. something catastrophic happens which halts the match and Ash must use each and every of his Pokemon to defeat the evil once and for all (With it coming down to Pikachu being saved for the final all out deciding battle.)

After all this it ends with Ash exiting his house and heading down a road to a new adventure with Pikachu on his shoulder and the words "The Adventures continue" end the series :)

zhixun

I think it will be showing Satoshi winning the league, Elite Four and defeat all previous champions that appeared in the anime earlier. His father probably Sakaki sama will be the guest of the ceremony congratulate him being a Pokémon master.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash wins a league, does the champion league, fully evolves more Pokemon

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I think when the show ends, they would do it in a way that shows Ash continuing on his Journey to become a Pokemon Master i.e., with a never ending dream.

It might be even possible that he may not have won a single league by the time the show ends. Because they writers would want to show him with a 'never ending goal' and a person who just journey's on in order to achieve his goal.

Whether he was able to actually accomplished his goals/dreams is a different matter, since "Its the Journey that counts, not the Destination/End".

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I think when the show ends, they would do it in a way that shows Ash continuing on his Journey to become a Pokemon Master i.e., with a never ending dream.

It might be even possible that he may not have won a single league by the time the show ends. Because they writers would want to show him with a 'never ending goal' and a person who just journey's on in order to achieve his goal.

Whether he was able to actually accomplished his goals/dreams is a different matter, since "Its the Journey that counts, not the Destination/End".

I agree, or at most maybe will win one regional league at the end, but nothing more than that. It would just end with him continuing on because there is always more to be accomplished.

ash returns to kanto beats the league goes and challenges the elite 4 and champion and wins

all of his traveling friends(brock misty tracey etc) are at oaks ranch for a celebration party

ash brags to gary about being champion

TR interrupts and gets defeated

ash challenges gary he accepts (pikachu and umbreon)

everyone watches pikachu vs umbreon charge in (we dont know who the winner is)

the screen blacks out

than ash set out for another adventure that we dont see

Last edited:

jxbrenna

ash returns to kanto beats the league goes and challenges the elite 4 and champion and wins

all of his traveling friends(brock misty tracey etc) are at oaks ranch for a celebration party

ash brags to gary about being champion

TR interrupts and gets defeated

ash challenges gary he accepts (pikachu and umbreon)

everyone watches pikachu vs umbreon charge in (we dont know who the winner is)

the screen blacks out

than ash set out for another adventure that we dont see

Hasnt this been done in yugioh :) where Jayden and Yami Yugi battle it out with Slifer the sky dragon vs Elemental hero Neos? and they just screamed at them to attack with everything that they have and then the attacks collide and the screens cuts to Jayden walking in a dessert and he just thanks yugi for a great battle and we dont know we was the victor?. nice idea though kinda leaves thinks on a "does ash beat gary in a oak ranch battle?" :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see Ash win a league then enter the champions league and maybe win that, with all the other characters achieving their goals by then. Or maybe the Ash Ketchum Coma dream theory comes true

What'll most likely happen though is either Ash will win a league and the series ends after that or the anime gets canceled with no conclusion.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Ash wins the Kanto League then beats the Elite 4 and then has an epic match with Lance which he wins. We see all his close companions and they have a reunion party. We get a "where are they now" for them and the rivals doing their own thing.
Ash is offered the position of Champion of Kanto (beating Lance granted him master status) but he declines saying he has something to do first much to the shock of his friends. We then pan out to see Ash I'm a unknown region, hunting down Ho-Oh. Then we transition out to see the new protagonist watching Ash's championship battle on TV before his/her mother says go to bed early as his/her journey starts off tomorrow morning. New protagonist states a goal to be a master like Ash Ketchum. Ash's story is dealt with for the most part and new protagonist can begin.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I think the anime will only end when people lose interest in it, as such I think they'll just stop production of episodes mid season at some point.

I'd like it to end with him wining a league, but I doubt a legitimate ending will occur.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Serena wins the Ash Bowl.

Imagine this. Ash has conquered the Pokemon League but is overwhelmed by the Champion. After the match, Ash stands upon the center of that empty stadium with only the company of Pikachu and the bright lights left about. He looks toward the vast sky and it stars as it twilight slowly fades away. He reminisces of the days gone by, and recalls of the same moment of his first lost in the Pokemon League, where he stood in an empty stadium and promised himself that he'll become a Pokemon Master.

He wonders if his moving onwards have made him move forward to realizing that goal. He asks Pikachu if he has changed at all since the days of Kanto, but Pikachu could not answer. As he stands there, the dawn breaks and the light of the sun engulfs Ash and Pikachu. He then sees that it is not all what it seems for the grandeur of Ho-Oh has appeared before him once again and its magnificence thrice-fold makes the sky bright. It perches upon the now flameless torch, but its brilliance makes up for it as if was still fueled by Sacred Fire.

Looking up, Ash says like almost a whisper: "You came at last, I have waited too long. It was a hard road, I tried as I could." Ash did not know why he asked Ho-Oh of this, but he felt like it was an old guiding friend who had all the answers. For he was there in the beginning, and now he was again here at the end

Ho-Oh doesn't reply, but merely spreads out its wing in glory. As it shines august before Ash the legendary bird had now flew up once more, and its flappings was strong enough to trip the unsuspecting. But Ash and Pikachu persevered, as if something would be lost if they were to fall. But alas, Ho-Oh flew far away again, and its light slowly fading, going into the West. There was no reply from the legendary Pokemon, but Ash smiled regardless. There was no reply, but he had his answer. He need only to keep going and he may reach the Sun and sky. With a gesture to Pikachu, Ash runs out of the stadium as he meets his friends outside, as a new day and new adventure begins. The End.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash

I think this is the most likely scenario. It really fits the series.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
All they have to do is Ash enter a Champion league and then show Ho-oh flying overhead one last time. Also I suspect Giovanni/TR would be disbanded before the league too.

With Ash still going on his never-ending journey in Generation 789, of course, which at that point the Anime will be cancelled due to its low ratings.

Seriously, though, what Cyber said.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
the ending i can see is ash goes to another journey since he is adventurous one

zhixun

the ending i can see is ash goes to another journey since he is adventurous one

This happens every time when Satoshi goes to a new region. Therefore I think Satoshi's story will end if the anime does not show anymore.

Hikatoshi26

My ending theory is Ash wins the league battles the Champion league and when he gets ready to battle the champion Ash realizes he has on a hood once they call out there Pokemon the champion removes his hood to reveal it's his dad! Dun dun dunnnnn then Ash said Dad!? And screen goes to black. That has always been my theory since like AG and im sticking with it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash wakes up from a dream/coma and goes to choose his first pokemon :pPPPP.

zhixun

Ash captures Ho-Oh, wins a league, defeats Cynthia and marries Serena. That's what I hope, because I doubt I'll be alive when this thing ends.

I think the anime probably lasts for at most twenty years from now. At least Satoshi will not last that long in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.