• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If the pants fit...

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
I've noticed something...

As America progresses we get fatter, lazier, and more likely to be craving.

We have already introduced the means of very high technology, and don't get me wrong, it's nice to have a robot that can turn off you light so you don't have to.

I'm not insisting that turning off a light is good exercise, but why do you need something or somethings that can make your day go by sitting in a chair? Face it, nobody besides morning joggers and athletes likes exercise anymore. (No, I'm not some fatass who sits at his computer all day.

I never got this part. Why do we eat so much until the point until our checks explode and stay like that <_< ?! I see people eating seven meals a day and some can eat what they want, and some have to be careful. I mean, they have to roll or break a sweat if they have to get from their couch to their car!

Is this what we are; a bunch of overweight slugs eating snacks all day while devices and robots clean up our ass and listen to how good we think it is[, and kiss up to it]?

Discuss[.]

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Uh, kid. People are fat because some people happen to like food more than others. Be glad you don't have AIDS and a tapeworm hanging from your ass.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
We have already introduced the means of very high technology, and don't get me wrong, it's nice to have a robot that can turn off you light so you don't have to.

Robots? The Clapper is not a robot.

Why do we eat so much <_<?!

Because food is tasty, in case you haven't noticed.

Peter Quill

star-lord
People eat the way they do for a number of diffrent reasons:

- Maybe they have a eating disorder, there are many people out there that can't control the amount of food that they eat.

- Many people just find it great to eat food, people could be depressed and find food as a export to make themselves happier.

- Many people just don't want to do excercise, and they prefer to eat. Even if this isn't healthy, sometimes they know of this and sometimes they don't know.

Generally there are many reasons why people eat, some people can't help it. So what point are you trying to make with this thread again?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Hey, I sometimes wake up early in the morning to work out so I don't get fat, then proceed to eat a lot. I'm screwed when I'm 30 though.

Penguinist Trainer

This is the reason I LOVED the movie Wall-E. The people were so absorbed in the screens in front of their face, that they didn't even realize they were living on a cruise ship with pool and everything in outer space.

Honestly, I would shoot myself before I ever got a handicap sticker because I was too lazy and fat.

Like babylon said it's proably better to be fat then have aids or something like that

I wouldn't worry about fat though because by the time the world becomes fat we will proabluly have developed an alternate reality like the matrix where we can start the whole process again

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
This is the reason I LOVED the movie Wall-E. The people were so absorbed in the screens in front of their face, that they didn't even realize they were living on a cruise ship with pool and everything in outer space.

Honestly, I would shoot myself before I ever got a handicap sticker because I was too lazy and fat.

You've won a ban hammer for finding the true meaning of the thread! How exiting!

Look guys, this thread wasn't for me to complain about some fatasses. Matter of fact, one of my friends, and he may be the most brilliant person in the school is fat. I didn't want to hear crap about how to don't like this thread. Tough luck, it's here.

My view: Fat people (Not all of you, nubz) that would not even consider of going half a day without eating. Not bull about how they got fat, just that why they don't try getting back to sane size.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
My view: Fat people (Not all of you, nubz) that would not even consider of going half a day without eating. Not bull about how they got fat, just that why they don't try getting back to sane size.

You still don't get it, people could have problems. They could have disorders that prevent one from going to a normal size.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
I have a fast metabolism, frantically work out, and had some eating disorders (The ones that make you lose weight). I'm set for life, sadly. I may be the only healthy American kid this generation...but I'm bisexual so I'm still an epic fail.

oddsok

(^^,)
My father has a fast metabolism, but I didn't inherit it. Unlucky me.

But anyway. I'm overweight, but I enjoy excercising. Maybe as time has gone on I have just started to see that it is ok to be overweight, but I would rather not be, so I'm starting to do something about it.

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
I have a fast metabolism, frantically work out, and had some eating disorders (The ones that make you lose weight). I'm set for life, sadly. I may be the only healthy American kid this generation...but I'm bisexual so I'm still an epic fail.

1. Fast metabolism comes in handy NOW. But the advantage of a slow metabolism is that you wouldn't need as much food as often if you were stuck on an uninhabited island. Of course, if the island was in, say, Hudson Bay, you'd still be screwed. But hey!

2. Epic fail? Nah, man. Bisexual people are cool.

My view on this? It's not being fat that's bad. It's being lazy and stupid. Even if it is hard, one should at least TRY to lose some weight and somewhat get into shape. Being fat is horrible for your health, and losing weight can be as easy as skipping the McFlurry and the second Big Mac.

GrizzlyB said:
Personally, I think we should crusade against stupid people long before we do against fat people.
I shall join you! In fact, I think I've already started...

DarkPsychoBoost

Future World Emperor
I eat tons of food (read: unhealthy junk) but im still thin as a toothpick, lucky me.
Maybe it's cuz i dont live in america

mew801

People choose to be who they want to be. If they want to eat and not exercise and get fat, well let them! It is their choice how they want to live their life, and even though it's not the healthiest way to live, they would be living their life how they want it, and not how other people think they should live it.

Personally though, I could never let myself get fat. Ever. But at 5'4 and 84 pounds I think i'm safe.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
As America progresses we get fatter, lazier, and more likely to be craving.

they are morons as usual but blaming an entire country instead of the behaviore from individual people would be a bit too easy i think.

it is easy for some people yes, alot of people who can barely walk use these things.

I'm not insisting that turning off a light is good exercise, but why do you need something or somethings that can make your day go by sitting in a chair? Face it, nobody besides morning joggers and athletes likes exercise anymore. (No, I'm not some fatass who sits at his computer all day.

why do you think that? what do you know about everybody?

I never got this part. Why do we eat so much until the point until our checks explode and stay like that <_< ?! I see people eating seven meals a day and some can eat what they want, and some have to be careful. I mean, they have to roll or break a sweat if they have to get from their couch to their car!

does that mean that everybody is doing that?

Is this what we are; a bunch of overweight slugs eating snacks all day while devices and robots clean up our *** and listen to how good we think it is[, and kiss up to it]?

it's just a small percentage, you should look farther than the length of your nose.

People choose to be who they want to be. If they want to eat and not exercise and get fat, well let them! It is their choice how they want to live their life, and even though it's not the healthiest way to live, they would be living their life how they want it, and not how other people think they should live it.

that will form a bad example towards the rest, it's things like this that makes it more difficult to reduce overweight in an entire country.
i would not mind if there would came a law that asks citizens must maintain their health, it doesn't have to be done all of a sudden and food products that are unhealty don't have to be forbidden, people just need to balance their feedingpattern more.

around a month and a week ago my weight was around 142 kilo's and i had a unhealthy feedingpattern, i decided to to balance things
out to lose some weight by eating healthy food with a nice snack sometimes, eversince that time i lost 9 kilo's, my exercise only consists of a trip on the bicicle to work nothing more, it's too easy for me i think it's easy for others to acchieve as well, if everybody would suddenly follow my example i think we would be very close to a breakthrough featuring national health.

Last edited:

The_Panda

恭喜發財
To all those who claim they can eat as much as they want but still maintain the physique of a chopstick: that probably won't last very long. When you're in your teens you're growing very fast, and growth expends a lot of energy, and naturally that comes from food. You'll most likely find that once you're getting into your twenties and thirties, that lifestyle will be unsustainable as you stop growing without large amounts of exercise, and you'll quickly fatten up. Unless you want to end up obese, there will have to be some modification to a healthy diet sooner or later.

S31R31

The 90's
To all those who claim they can eat as much as they want but still maintain the physique of a chopstick: that probably won't last very long. When you're in your teens you're growing very fast, and growth expends a lot of energy, and naturally that comes from food. You'll most likely find that once you're getting into your twenties and thirties, that lifestyle will be unsustainable as you stop growing without large amounts of exercise, and you'll quickly fatten up. Unless you want to end up obese, there will have to be some modification to a healthy diet sooner or later.

Ectomorphs anyone? Oh, and I'll be twenty-three this April.